Helium Miners IN STOCK! MNTD Goldspot Review

I’ve had root canals less agonizing than this

2 Likes

This is a really stupid way to sell a product. Frustrate the hell out of your customers for an hour while they continuously click the checkout button while they watch them sell out and end up with nothing. LOL

2 Likes

sold out on golds

2 Likes

it says its all sold out black and gold

2 Likes

And now sold out on the black as well. Welp that was a big waste of time

2 Likes

All sold out. 1h 15 min

Any one have one for sale?

2 Likes

Yeah…that sucks. What a waste of time.

1 Like

its was so much fun clicking checkout for an hour…

5 Likes

I will never waste my time with that company again.

5 Likes

It’s like buying gpus … still trying and nothing … I was banned in one ip ….![image|231x500]

2 Likes

this was extremely upsetting specially if you were waiting for daysssssss

4 Likes

I spent 68 minutes refreshing and got NOTHING. All sold out again. So freggin stupid.

4 Likes

Bobcat here we come lol

4 Likes

Got the miner in my basket and then a never ending process to checkout. I was on the site right on time and kept trying the checkout button. Frustrating to not get one

5 Likes

Am I missing something? To add additional confusion to the purchase MNTD put this in the drop announcement email, " And a gentle reminder: 3-DS authorization is required for all purchases. Don’t forget to secure yours before drop day! Learn how with this [tokenex blog post"…I read the post and from what I can see, it’s part of the checkout process, so you can’t secure 3-DS before drop day…or am I missing something?

1 Like

An hour of clicking checkout on 4 devices and ZERO miners purchased. I finally got through on 1 device to verify I wasn’t a robot, got to the checkout screen, and get told my cart has been updated because they were sold out. :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

MNTD is iron man that’s just sitting there bc they like to watch the red light blink

1 Like

One BobCat new in Box. no clicking only to see “try again” , DM me in TEXAS

Pretty sure the bots got majority of these miners.

5 Likes

I know they limited sales to two units but is it possible to buy two at a time over and over? Just wondering if someone has multiple bots buying quantities of two and that contributes to what looked to be a bottleneck?

1 Like