Helium Miners IN STOCK! MNTD Goldspot Review

How does a Spotify bot work? I need to do some research on this. That is what the DisCord says happen

already on ebay for $1,300 smh

2 Likes

@Miner388 Just as @FirePig said - you “technically” could have a bot monitor the website and constantly click the buy now button then check out with 1 address then a moment later do the same with an alternate address and so forth and so on until sold out. There are a few additional tricks you can do to not get caught but IMO this is how common people didn’t get the drop.

I still have 2 in my cart but getting the too many request.

1 Like

Has anyone bought from waytohelium.com? They have some rak miners there that’s says it will get here in about a month?

2 Likes

@Jus I took a look at that site and I find it real odd that most of the miners say “500 in stock” and all of them say “17 watching”. Something suspicious if you ask me.

1 Like

how do you get it in the shopping cart? there is a message
Sorry, this product is not yet available in your region. USA

Right…
This actually went down a few hours ago… Drop was at 11am EST.

But IMHO, it was a sh!t show :frowning: An hour-and-a-half of clicking “Checkout” with no success. I have a feeling, 99.9% of today’s drop will end up on Ebay for 3x the price (or more)… I think I saw 2, maybe 3 posts from an actual community member that they were able to purchase one (or two) successfully…

Very disappointed in this process as it seems like mostly the Bots got all the purchases…

3 Likes

This drop was a joke. i spent an hour trying to buy a miner just to be told they are sold out.

1 Like

I understand that this was a popular drop, I understood that even though I started check out in less than 10 sec I lost out. What I don’t think was cool was allowing me to keep clicking check out every 10 secs for a half hour after they were sold out.

2 Likes

Well I hope not I bought one from them after not being able to get one from MNTD :grimacing:

You all want to know why you couldn’t get one? Just check eBay. There’s a few dozen new entries with titles like “New Listing” limited edition MNTD Goldspot Order Confirmed. They are priced at $1,200 and up.

2 Likes

Had 2 in the cart. Could not checkout for over a hour . stock ran out at the end :frowning:

1 Like

Right FirePig, if they have 500 “in stock” why would it take 2-3 months for it to arrive?

damn guys, that was a terrible drop! Bots have bought up almost everything. I’m just glad I listened to this Vosk guy (one of the 2 people I trust online), and ordered a Bobcat miner and two RAK V2 back in the day. I did cancel my RAKs because of their terrible distribution and I was looking forward to get these MNTD ones instead, but it’s okay, maybe next time. I wish you all luck and so much money where you no longer care about it!

1 Like

@Jus I don’t want to be a DebbyDowner but if you paid with CC you may want to check with the card issuer to see if they guarantee a refund if the product never arrives. And, as stated above, why does it take 2-3 months if there are 500 in stock as the web site claims?

1 Like

I tried using my cell phone browsers and my laptop browsers. Nothing! :sob:! Why!!??

I think the delay from using data for my cell and public wifi for my laptop gave me a disadvantage :disappointed:

What do you all think?

Same. :persevere:!!!

CC… the bobcat is the only brand that takes crypto only, to my knowledge

Did you get one