Helium Miners purchase from eBay

Hello everyone,

am planning on buying 3-4 Helium miners from eBay for Euro region EU868 and seeing bobcat website where it takes 20-28 weeks (which is too long), i decided to buy them from eBay as i notice how fast there to arrive but more expensive (which i understand cause of waiting period slash).

so from your experience everyone, am wondering what kind of tips i need to be wary of when purchasing from eBay and is there any hidden tips i need to be aware of before purchasing them from eBay.

Thanks in advance,
Rinako

1 Like

When you find it on ebay, do not buy it outside of ebay if the seller ask you to… stay in the ebay workings

Do not pay with crypto

Do not buy from a seller with less than 10 positive feedbacks at least

Make sure the seller really has it on hand and not a preorder also.

1 Like

I bought my new Bobcat from Ebay for $1200 3 weeks ago and had no issues. I used a seller here in the USA with good reviews. Do not buy used, too much can go wrong. Used Helium miners must be transferred from the old user to the new buyer after the sale - if this does not occur, there is nothing you can do and your earnings will go to the old owner with no options to reset the device.

Also, unless you have 3 separate locations to use the miners, they will not work correctly under one roof, they need a minimum of 300-500 yards of separation - and even then, you will be shortchanging the revenue of each miner.

1 Like

Awesome feedback everyone so thank you so much!