Helium Minor showing in wrong polygon

One of my hot spots is about 20 feet from the edge of its “Cell Polygon” location. When I check the Helium Hot Spot explorer. It’s showing as being deployed in part of a different polygon then map suggests it should be in. Both locations don’t have other miners. Now the back of the house is 300 feet further away from the edge of the “Polygon”.

Can these polygons be off a bit or are they extremely accurate?
Can I deploy 2 of the same hotspots on the same network and not get into any kind of trouble?
Is there any risk of getting in trouble if Helium thinks I “gamed the system” ?

Also the back part of my property is long enough where it is in a different cell. I would need to figure out how to get power and internet 1000 feet from my house. But is this a valid option if using 2 different brands of miners?

If the network catches two HNT devices on the same IP address to the internet , then one of the miners will be black listed and the transmit rate drops to .1

I know from experience on this. I had to move that Bobcat to my exwife house and i used her phone to look like i sold the miner to someone and so that miner went to a different wallet. That miner recovered in 2 weeks of being on her IP address at her home and now makes about $200 a month in HNT.

You can move the location in the HNT settings in the app. it will cost you something less than $10 from what I remember. its not gaming the system in my opinion that you are on the border of a hex resolution and you want your miner in a hex that has no one. you are actually doing yourself better and the people of the hex you are moving out of so there is only 1 in it too. 1 per hex is all the system was really designed around. you put 3 or 4 in the same hex and everyone has to share too much of the HNT pie.

Thanks for the feed back. I kinda figure there was something with the IP.