Help....immersion problems

I have an sd card slot. I downloaded kaboomracjs firmware yesterday when I started the miner it wouldn’t show up on my computer. Maybe its because i have the s19a pro.

I ordered a new board should be here in a couple days.

I will try anything you got…

we havnt had any luck immersing an s19a pro yet. I’d suggest running stock until the firmware gets released.

Did you ever find the issue, I am having the same problems.

Hello, new to this group, but I may be able to help. I just successfully got 3 S19A’s completely immersed, including the main card, and they are hashing nicely. I had the same issue you were having with the temp reading 255 and not allowing any hashing. I had previously had the 3 S19A’s working air cooled and when I decided to immerse them, I took them apart, cleaned the hash boards with alcohol, and put them back together with no fans attached, fan spoofers connected, and everything else where it was while air cooled. I got the solid red light, and no hashing. The miner log stated that the chip temps was too high, and shutdown all hash boards. The issue I found that resolved my issue was the thermal paste that was on the chips to large heat sinks had several chips that were completely unpasted. I went to BeatBuy and got a few tubes of thermal paste, cleaned all chips on the boards, repasted the chip/heatsink, and screwed it all back down and put it back in the immersion unit. They all started right up and have been working great for the past month.

1 Like