Help me please I got kicked but don’t know the reason

I got kicked out of the discord kan anyone help me get back in I would really appreciate it

Your not the first of recent to post this… likely not the last.

That’s sad but there no support for this

sign back up on a new account and then try to get MsVosk to reinstate the other account.

no one gets kicked for no reason, how about sharing some details

1 Like

I tried to joining and it asked me to buy an emoji at a monthly fee. Is that right?

I don’t know but I can’t ask a moderator what the reason was because I am blocked of the server

Good idea thanks

I also got kicked out today? I posted some miners for sale and immediately got kicked out. No idea what I did wrong? I thought that was the purpose of the buy, sell, shill section?

I think if not posted in the proper format, you get booted/blocked. I’ve seen them post warnings about it in the past. @AdamMoyers

1 Like

I was thinking you had to have a minimum post count to make a for sale posting too.

Yea same but now I won’t get a clear response what was wrong and I don’t want to make a new discord account

Is the group free? New to discord didn’t see anything other than a request to buy an emoji for a monthly rate

Free, I never had to buy anything

What do I do?

If I did break a rule it was an honest mistake lol.

Please show me where it says buy an emoji? My god man… Click the emoji.

Its a language translation issue with in his browser. English is not alot of people first language.

@mikas_ANTONYM has been unbanned

Ensure you follow #rules and we’re set.

The end - ty!

@killtheplanet can you please look at my account and see if I can get my ban removed?

Thanks