Help me Spend $200,000.00

Sure. You ship it to me, and after inspection, I’ll be happy to send a wire for all working equipment.

Haven’t you been banned yet?

I started a similar scope/size/budget project not long ago after dabbling in GPU mining over the summer/fall! I went with a few iBeLink K1+ and some CK5s to start. I used a distributor that I originally found on eBay from buying some KD Boxes – he runs the website NAcryptominers.com and is legit. The immediate dip in the market hurts a little but I have faith it will come back. Looking to turn my mining profits and rest of my capital into more miners in the coming days.

Edit (to fully answer your question):

I would diversify what you are mining to help alleviate some risk. If you wanted to spend every penny out of the gate, I’d do it this way:

8x S19J @ $12k each = $96k
1x K1+ or wait on KD6 = $50k
3x CK6 = $50kish

2 Likes

Order direct from the manufacture Bitmain, Goldshell, Inno, Cannon.

I ordered 100k of bitmain miners off ebay and received a bunch of junk. I had a bunch of time wasted

in repairing, swapping cards, swapping fans and controllers.

1 Like

yeah, I agree ebay is not a good place to get quality working mining equipment

I can give you a good reference from China where I sourced most of my miners from or else you can also contact the resellers that are in this group.

He won’t trust Chinese equipment.

Lol happy to provide 7 L7 for 145

This is inaccurate @FromChina

I import containers of hot rolled steel monthly from Ningbo and Shanghai with another company I own in Houston, Tx. I just have a hard time buying a ASIC from a random dude that just joined an online forum on the internet and that lives in China. The sources I import from in China I have years of history with. I’ve met them in person, and we talk on LinkedIn daily/weekly.

You will have a very hard time doing business with Americans if you expect to just join a forum and start pumping your used miners and expect for instant results Kevin. You need references my friend if you want to start moving miners from China buddy.

New or used? 9.5 GH/s right for scrypt?

1 Like

New and yes

Where are the miners located? In US currently, or drop shipped from HK?

They’re at bitmain still. Have to come to states.

Looking for miners that have cleared customs and are state side, that I can ship UPS red to me.

Let me know when you have your hands on them and we can for sure talk. I’m very interested if you had them on US soil.

1 Like

I am not sure if you can get a good pricing on the miners which are already in US.
There is no way you can get miners like that in bulk quantities and I am not sure what’s the issue with Chinese resellers, there are some who are very reliable and committed for delivery dates and some scammers as in every country and industry, the trick is to find them. Even the resellers get these ordered and delivered from China.

I agree with you that it is very important to find reliable distributors.

1 Like

So I am looking at starting something of similar scope. I have 150k and so far I am at either all GPU miners about 8 with 6 3080s, ROI is like 18 months or depending on how brave I feel with the chance of Eth 2.0 going all asics 9 s19j pro, ROI 3yrs or a hybrid model something like 4 asics 3 gpu miners and take my chances with Raven coin worst comes to worst. Im still trying to decide

really interesting topic worth reading

33k and their are 2 s19 pro and an a10 available

I advise you not to do any business with @Gpugoldllc.

1 Like

Pay your tab !!! Pay the invoice you asked for !!! You knew it had to be paid for the 100tj time… hence why you were asked about being sure 5 straight days. Meanwhile there was over 2 weeks left for ur delivery. How about that ? How about the fact that I did that as a favor and we had only discussed the l7 prior?? How about that big shot. How do you sit behind the screen and think you are right in calling me anything when you lied 5 days straight while assuring me yes justin Friday I’ll pay the 17th. Only to not pay when I had already disclosed the details to you prior to ever transacting once. Huh ? How ?