Hey, wanted to get my bobcat 30 miner, so i checked out bobcatminer.com, unfortunately i would have to wait 3 months for them to send me the miner, is there any other websites for bobcat miner 300?0

Which mapping is this?

https://explorer.helium.com/

I want some fiber internet!
I am jelly. Lol

1 Like

Thanks yeah I have checked this out and there is one hot spot looks to be maybe 15 miles as the crow fly’s.

You’ll have to spend BIG money to get the best antenna and hang it from a Mylar Helium filled balloon to have a chance of reaching it. You might try and contact that hotspot and upgrade his antenna too.

1 Like

You still have it ? And what city ?

To follow up on my above post about the transfer of ownership. I decided that since I had 2 Bobcats on the same IP address in my house the helium network caught that and put my transmit rate at .5

I moved one of my bobcat to my wifes wallet and phone just like in simulation that I sold it to someone.

This process relies on the ‘seller’ 100% to complete the transaction. They do not need your wallet passwords in any way, but, you have to be on the phone communicating with them. You have a limited time to make the transfer. Seller has to pay the transfer fees. Its not a smooth process. My recommendation is do not buy a USED HNT device of any kind.

I still have my 3rd Bobcat for sale if anyone is interested. New in Box.

Yeah… lesson learned for the guy who bought mine and ME… 3 of my SEED words got removed or deleted somehow… So I sold it to him and then I couldn’t transfer ownership to him. So I have bought it back and now waiting for it to return… then I get access to it again and try it again properly.

Just my take on things but Vosk put out a video on social good in the past. Use it and buy one off ebay. By the time your $500 bobcat comes in you will have gotten $500+ back in socialgood that you can use to pay the difference for the $1200 you pay on ebay. If your in a decent area you will have more than paid off the miner before 3 months with your mined hnt. Someone told me about SG and I have been adding 1 per month since with an avg $500 hnt return for each monthly.
Social good pays you 50% back in their crypto for eBay purchases through their app. Read the fine print before buying. It takes about 30-45 days for the funds to be approved for withdrawal.
You can look up the video in the forum and use his referral or mine is below. Either way you get $50 for downloading.

Get FREE CRYPTO up to $10,000 unlimited times and 15% STAKING!
Shop at eBay and 1,800+ famous stores to get the crypto SocialGood (SG)
More than 300,000 users since 2018!
:calling:Use invitation code: G85JZV to get $50

I will sell my new in box Bobcat for $1200 shipped to USA address.

I have my last Helium miners Bobcat 300. Open Box synched perfect condition. $1,200 I cover the shipping. (My ebay store: sunrisemarketdeals is at selling limit.)
Signed delivery and for security. you will have to withdraw the Product directly at FedEx office closest to you.

I can sell directly with transfer of Ownership via Helium official app transfer on Wallet. The Ownership is transferred as soon as buyer sends the Conditioned crypto. and then I ship.

Or we can also arrange secure payment with Escrow.com
or Dream’s Escrow Service - Discord . (crypto)

Found a link for a website called gaassy.com that claims to have Bobcat minor 300 in stock I don’t know if they’re reputable or it’s fake or what. Anybody have any idea???

Dont go to any website other than HELIUM.COM

at HELIUM.COM click on MINERS and you will see the list…

NOTE: Purchases have ahuge queue backorders…

you can wait or got to eBay and pay the premium , for those ho did the waiting for you already…

1 Like

I’m looking to sell my Bobcat miner. My area has become oversaturated. Is anyone interested? I purchased it for ~$500 from Bobcat and I’m selling it for ~$400+shipping.

I feel the same way. Once your down to .41 on transmit rate it is worthless to use the electric to power the thing.

I have 6 on the way I ordered back in November 2021 that just got shipped if interested I would be willing to part out of some of my bobcats

I have a brand new one I can ship today for sale

I bought one on Amazon for $500 last week and finally set it up today…very frustrating took 2 hours to get up and going!