Hey, wanted to get my bobcat 30 miner, so i checked out bobcatminer.com, unfortunately i would have to wait 3 months for them to send me the miner, is there any other websites for bobcat miner 300?0

Only skelper prices else where

1 Like

It’s actually 5 months now, not 3. Bobcat just tweeted yesterday they are just now shipping orders from 5/20/2021.

1 Like

If you want one bad enough and can handle the ROI is going to be a couple months longer than buying direct from BobCat, buy from eBay. I spent $1200 on mine but guess what, it is here and I am learning before I plug it in and get the site mapping in it. Time is money, and while $550 is nice from the direct factory ( which I did that also BTW ) , getting it now is better too, and I had a plan of getting 3 total.

2 Likes

You can find them on Ebay but be careful of scams, there are many. Make sure the seller has many reviews that can be verified. Scammers have figured out how to hack the system and even create fake tracking numbers. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. Decided to order direct from Bobcat.

1 Like

Hi Deformator .
If you are interested , I have an aditional Bobcat 300 up for sale.

I am selling one Open Box . Fully Synched.
I am trusted eBay Member for 10+ years.

Bobcat 300 Miner HNT helium US915MHz Fully Synched. //Serious buyers only | eBay

Plus I can provide you free tips and guidance to maximize rewards.

I am a honest Voskcoin member proud owner of a minidoge miner.

Everything legit and recorded at UPS facility including showing product and closing box, until handed to UPS mail service .

Edited> Item title , Link. Updated listing

P.S. If you want to buy via crypto . I can also sell via Dreams Escrow (Official) Discord Channel.

2 Likes

How much are you asking?

Click the link…

Since you seem to have knowledge of transfer of the ownership with a Bobcat, how does it work when you setup the 12 word phase password for the wallet? I have read that cannot be changed once it is setup and when the new owner puts the device on the internet you can login and regain control of the Bobcat device with your 12 setup phase.

Anyone care to explain that please.

Sorry, but your paragraph is confusing. (See: Rambling or run-on sentence . Rambling and Run On Sentences )

If I did understand your idea somehow…

Your wallet is yours period. Your 12 word phrase is yours only. You don’t share 12 word phrase ever.

If someone transfers equipment ownership over to your wallet, it now belongs to you.
So only you will now have authoriztions on said equipment.

You don’t need someone elses 12 word phrase to transfer miner ownership . You use either wallet address or QR code. IMPORTANT> Due to certain copy-paste hacks… It is MANDATORY to check Manually that wallet address Matches, after pasting.

If someone gives you a dollar, they can’t take it back. Simple as that.

Sorry to type so confusion.

People are posting on ebay that they need to be on the phone and provide the 12 word phase for transfer and some are posting they will pay the $10 fee and some say up to you Mr/Mrs Buyer to pay that $10 transfer fee.

Sounds to me like the ones requesting to be on the phone and providing 12 word phase are setting up a scam

Oh Got it now. You are right 12 word phrase should NEVER EVER BE SHARED.
PERIOD.

You may only share your deposit address or QR Code.

Try kijiji. You’ll be paying a little bit more but you’ll get that back in a couple months from mining

I’ve got one and I live too far out in the country and it’s not working for me. I’m ready to sell it for what it cost me.

$500 and it’s yours.

Like how far out in the country do you live? I live in in the country and was wondering if it would work for me.

15 miles to the nearest town… Even if I got the best antenna… and mounted it way up in a tree… I would have wasted my money. I wouldn’t risk it. Invest into an ASIC. Something that just runs off power and the ethernet. It’s guaranteed unlike a BOBCAT.

I agree with the asic being friendlier in that sense but have you tried upgrading your antenna? Or even placing the miner in your attic?
Just curious if you tried it out and still nothing I have seen some setups that are high up(20ft) and work well.
Remember that the halving also had an effect on mining.

Yeah I live about the same from town, in western NC. I barely get cell service form verizon, but do have fiber internet.

1 Like

Nice… I’m in Southern Oregon. I get a little signal from Verizon… but it works faster through my WiFi at home. My internet comes in through Excede Satellite dish… so it’s a bit slow, but faster than DSL. Fiber is about 800’ away but on a parallel sideroad to the hwy I live off of. I would rent a mini excavator and dig the trench but it don’t work that way. lol… So I’m waiting on my Starlink dish. One person I know of has his in the same little town… so it’s getting closer. I’m a trucker and am only home on the weekend but it will be very welcomed. So I have to say to you… I’m jealous. haha…

1 Like

Nope… It’s already sold, so there’s no turning back. Besides Winter is coming and I live in my RV… and it get’s cold up there… So an ASIC would be a welcomed heat source at snow level… haha…

Besides… I’ve checked the compass map… and there’s nobody within 10 or more miles from me. ASIC all the way for me.

2 Likes