Hi rookie here need help with which power cords to get

I ordered 2 innosilicon t2t 33t asic miners. They did not come with Power cords as advertised. Can anyone help out. with which cords to order. I have 100 amp sub panel installed. I was waiting for the miners to get here to install whatever outlet the plugs had. But like I said no cords! Thanks if anyone could help it sure would be appreciated!

I think I found it I’m thinking it’s a c19. Will confirm when it gets here if anyone else gets In the same spot.

C14 AC …

https://www.innosilicon.com/html/t2t-32t-miner/index.html

1. Please be aware: T2T-32T PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU. * innosilicon satement

I read that on the site but the psu inlet looks different than the pics I see on the internet for C14 I’ll post a pic of the psu inlet Thx

it is a used miner bought off Ebay

All the C19’s look like the are vertical and these are flat. Here is a pic of c14

That’s definitely a c19 plug for the input. But like Master3004 the other end of the cable will be specific to your individual setup.

I ordered a c19 to nema L6. Finishing off the electrical in shipping container in the morning. I can’t wait to get this up and running. Thanks for your input. I’m glad this site is here as I’m sure I’ll run into stuff I’ll need help with.

Got the cords was definitely c19 that goes into the unit. Miners up and running thanks

Keep us posted on daily profits. I’m a new miner and deciding on which device to purchase