Hi, Where to buy a cheap travel adaptor in the UK? (Preferably on the shelf) 2 pin EU to 3 pin UK :-)

Hi, Where to buy a cheap travel adaptor in the UK? (Preferably off the shelf) 2 pin EU to 3 pin UK :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to know too.

1 Like

Amazon UK, Ebay UK, Curry’s…there are loads

For a quick and budget-friendly option, you might want to check out large supermarkets or discount stores like Tesco, Asda, or Poundland. They often have travel adapters available off the shelf at affordable prices. If you’re looking for more options or higher-quality adapters, you can consider electronics stores like Currys PC World or online retailers like Amazon.
Additionally, keep an eye out for deals and discounts, especially if you’re purchasing other travel essentials. And hey, while you’re at it, why not treat yourself to a luxurious travel experience? You can find great deals on flying business class online. It adds an extra level of comfort and convenience to your journey, making it worth considering, especially for longer trips.

hi mate did you get a answer for this as i have recently recieved Iceriver KS0 Pro 200G 100W KASPA Miner but has a weird 3 pin angled socket on it and am after a uk adapter so i can plug it any advice greatly appreciated im a noob to mining and stumbling at the first block dont want to blow my fancy new money making machine up tho!