Hip 51 sucks Helium miners band together and have a coordinated worldwide unplug the miners day

We would need help from youtube influencers to get the word out. It is the people’s network so we need
to shut the network down.

4 Likes

Totally agree.

2 Likes

From the looks of it, actions helium decision makers are taking will shut down the network. They are making it impossible to be profitable mining helium so how many miners will remain over time? When BTC dropped under $40K, and took several stable coins with it, I turned off my two L3+ and one other older ASIC. Maybe helium whales figure the minuscule power required to power an HNT miner will keep them all plugged in but unless profitability improves, I will power down my Bobcat 300.

1 Like

How about July 4th? Off for a week?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be an interesting experiment! I am game. What would I loose, 50 cents?

4 Likes

Maby $1.00.

1 Like

So who is with me on the great shutdown?

Spread the word on other forums. Get content creators on board. HAY DREW!

2 Likes

I have 45 Miners running.

My friends all together another 200.

We join the movement and turn everything off for 7 days starting on 4th July.

This is like the 15th time the Helium developers fuck everyone up and reduce Rewards to oblivion.
WE HAVE TO STOP THEIR DICTATORSHIP!!!

Only have one Bobcat 300 but will unplug it at 10:00 pm on July 3rd and leave it unplugged for seven days.

I wonder how many more Helium miners will be sold considering minuscule profits?

John

this could legit work. Obviously governace is cotrolled by a few people. it is supose to be the peoples network… the network doesnt even work that well

I am suspicious of anyone doing something for “the people”. Always ends badly.

1 Like

Dont forget to unplug tomorrow for at least 7 days. Let’s hit them in their wallets over hip 51.

We need to share this Information EVERYWHERE
reddit

every discord you know

everywhere…

I am unplugging at 10 pm tonight.

Maybe forming a signature board and sending to the dictators would be better. By turning off your miners you’re just making someone else more money as there are less machines on the network imo.

-Seeker712

YEs and no when the network is too small those remaining active can hurt too and then even if it does help other miners who stay it hurts the network to have so many shutdown and doing so could then hurt the value which dismisses any of those improved returns for those who remain. I will say only shutting down for a week won’t do much but shutting down until a new proposal is issued which actually decentralizes vs the centralization their current series of proposals does. I think ultimately unless helium completely crashes there is too much momentum this will continue to roll forward. The big advantage it has over other projects is you only have to make sure rewards are “profitable” and with these devices having annual power costs as low as they are you don’t have to really have huge rewards to still draw in new suckers no matter how much you build for the top 1%.