HNT MICROWAVE RADIATION EXPOSURE (SIMILAR AS A GE MICROWAVE MADE IN THE 1950’S)

TO: VoskCoiners FYI.

Testimony under data. Animals will likely be the first to suffer?

Using the below web REFERENCES for a US915 HNT antenna (which vary depending Your particular situation),

1. Say the average power at the antenna = 15 Watts,

2. The Antenna Gain in dBi = 3 + 2.2 = 5.2 dBi,

3. Distance to your location habitat from antenna = 30 ft,

4. Frequency of operation = 915 MHz,

5. Ground Reflections = Yes,

I tried to get the node farthest from the house. However, still the calculated emfwise RF Power Density exposure of = 0.0122 mW/cm2 > Than My acceptable tolerance.

REFERENCES
http://www.emfwise.com/formulas.php
http://hintlink.com/power_density.php
http://www.emfwise.com/tableofeffects.php

Per the above referenced health effects of my family expected RF Power Density exposure I cannot figure how to mine HNT. Referenced health effects health effects, Altered EEG in human subjects; Effects on immune system in mice; Stimulation of ovulation in chickens; Effect on cell growth in yeast; Conditioned “avoidance” reflex in rats, (0.05V/m) Adverse health effects around GSM 1800; Sleep disorders, abnormal blood pressure, nervousness, weakness, fatigue, limb pain, joint pain, digestive problems, fewer schoolchildren promoted—controlled study near a shortwave transmitter; Behavior disorders, increased health problems, and reduced milk yield in cows near TV and cell phone transmission antenna; A study of medical complaints of people with long-term exposure in their homes: Over 100 µW/m2 only 5-6% of the sample (172 people) did not experience adverse health effects; Altered EEG, disturbed carbohydrate metabolism, enlarged adrenals, altered adrenal hormone levels, structural changes in liver, spleen, testes, and brain—in white rats and rabbits; Slowing of the heart, change in EEG in rabbits.

You know what the safest thing for you to do is? Dont do it … and then dont have FOMO.

Thank you for bringing this topic up. I’ve been questioning how an helium hotspot affects us with the electromagnetic radiation that it creates. But most people are just shrugging it off, just like they do with cell phones and Wi-Fi. I don’t understand what you’ve written though, as I’m not very well-versed in the specifics of electromagnetic radiation (more than just the desire to avoid it).Can you compare the calculated EMR with what is acceptable? What is it compared to a Wi-Fi router or living near a cell phone tower?
Thanks,
Jason

But it is advertised as combating Climate Change. So what are we going to die from first? Microwave heating of the HNT miner or the geological change in earth due to natural aging, or was it the cars and trucks, or the cows eating too much.

According to your numbers, and your chart. The miner affects yeast at 30 feet.

I consider this a serious matter to be discussed.

It began when I once thought covid 19 to be a 5G thing because there was something I read in the internet that covid has the same symptoms as radiation poisoning. So what I did is I put a wire cage trashcan over my wireless router and aluminum foil at the bottom. What happened was my internet download became faster but my upload became slower. Coverage wise I am not sure.

The reason I placed that wire cage is I saw a video where a guy did the same and was able to block the EMF from it using a handheld EMF detecting device to measure it. This concept is called a FARADAY CAGE.

I couldn’t find the video but this is his site.

My family’s safety is important to me. I want to make a clear question:

Is a helium miner EMF radiation harmful? If I put a Faraday Cage over the miner, would that keep my household safe and not affect the miner’s performance?

I think I see the problem now.

Perhaps you should do the testing yourself and report to us your findings and publish something on YouTube also .

1 Like

So your hair was falling out, had random bleeding from the nose and gums, with burns on the skin? I think you might wanna look up radiation poisoning symptoms.