Home miner reporting software?

Hi, is there a (free?) monitoring software for home ASICS etc? I have 2 * G1 mini, 2 * V1 Mini 300, 1 * futurebit Apollo 1? Thanks

When I first started I used a separate device that ran team view and I would get on my main phone when away from the mini farm and team view to the other driver and pull up the ip and monitor it thru team view. That was 3-4 years ago while learning, there’s programs like Foreman and others that may help you out

Yeah I did what Mr Mike would do. I used Google screen share and I had a dedicated PC at home that I would log onto from my mobile phone. I would keep the IP dedicated to each miner in a folder on my phone and if it logged me out I would log back into the miners and check on them. Its not the most convenient thing in the world but if you have an extra PC laying around and want to keep tabs on your miner, its a way to make it happen.

1 Like

if you are running a separate pc at all times you can do other things to earn small bits of $ by using honeygain. its not worth it to just run it for just honeygain. but if you already have a pc always on its worth it. there are some other things you can do like run a node. some low power ones are etcpow nodes or a myst node but i dont know how much power that needs.

1 Like