How can i replace power port on a goldshell mini doge miner

I have a question if I have a goldshell mini doge pro would a new firmware update help with power supply not over heat and prevent two much voltage :zap: going thow the power port crating a potential fire with damage on the bord

If your Power supply unit isn’t regulating voltage output appropriately, and overheating. Your problem most likely lies with the power supply unit and not the miner/firmware. Miner firmware won’t change what the PSU is doing at all.
Mini Doges particularly don’t hold up well with over voltage. If you mean the mini doge is over heating due to the overvoltage (its probably toasted). I wouldn’t recommend running it ever again. Even with knowledge and know how the boards could be damaged in unobvious ways. Fire potential would still be there.
Changing the power port is a matter of unsoldering the connector out of the board and replacing it with a new six pin connector, pretty straight forward. Again if it was hit with some overvoltage even for a few seconds personally I wouldn’t gamble all my belongings on it.

1 Like

thank you you are wize and your logo looks cool

1 Like