How does one become eligible for ens airdrops?

Everything I try to register my ethereum coinbase domain. Tells me I’m not eligible

Do you live somewhere that has ban the use of some exchanges for transfers? Seems New york has also of issues.

I’m in Pennsylvania I’ll have to check if that’s one of them

"### Airdrop to users

The 25% of the total supply allocated for the $ENS airdrop to users will be distributed to all addresses that are or have been the registrant of a .ETH second-level domain. The distribution is based on the total time of an address’s past registration and future registration as of October 31st, 2021.

The total time of future registrations is capped at 8 years. Importantly, the retroactive airdrop is per account, not per name. This means that each address is counted for a given day based on whether it owns at least one .ETH name on that day.

The airdrop also features a 2x multiplier for Ethereum accounts that have set their Primary ENS Name (formerly known as Reverse Record), since this is an indicator that someone is an active user.

The airdrop formula is roughly:

0.27 * (# days the account owned at least one ENS name)

0.062 * (# days until the expiration of the last name on the account)

The total is then multiplied by 2 if the account also has a Primary ENS Name set.

NOTE (Nov 7, 2021, 2:06pm EST): We tweaked the above formula due to a previous calculation error

We recognize that this will be disappointing to some users who only own subdomains or DNS domains imported to ENS. Given that the initial purpose of the DAO is to govern the parameters of the .ETH registrar, and determine how to allocate the funds collected by it, however, we determined it was fair to give users that have contributed to that system the power to affect its future."