How much would you pay for a brand new (currently unprofitable) S19 95T?

How much would you pay for a brand new (currently unprofitable) S19 95T? They’re listed for $3,999 on Bitmain’s website and a few used ones have sold for ~$3,500 on eBay recently.

Since a price is required, I’ll list it at $3,500 shipped to the US OBO. But I’m honestly curious what you would pay for this miner.

I wouldn’t purchase one at all. But I live by a strict set of rules when it comes to investing. But I’ll entertain the question; how much would I pay if I was a regular joe crypto miner? Probably $800-$900. As an investor- probably $100, tops

1 Like

Agreed. If I take off my rose colored glasses, then I wouldn’t pay much if anything. I’d rather just put the equivalent $$$ into buying BTC

And when is the BTC halving event? May 2024? Less than 2 years of hashing time between then and now, with a lot more hashrate set to come online from newer rigs.

So yeah, it just doesn’t seem feasible from a ROI standpoint for a numbers-oriented investor . . . unless one has a dirt cheap source of electricity (and electricity prices are trending up, not down). Even then, it’d be tough to breakeven before the halving.

If you do forward thinking math and have cheap electricity I’d do it!! It mines about .0004 a day, .012 a month. Say BTC goes to 250K min by 2025 that’s 3k a month in future value if you pay the electricity out of pocket. Patience is key in this market and I’m buying everything I can at the moment. Even if my numbers are off by 40-50%, you’re still sitting on a future winner. Do you guys remember when the S9 was pulling 1.5-2 BTC a MONTH!! I do!!:smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

So how much would you pay for one?!

Market price right now seems to be ideal. The 95-110Ts go for $3000-4000 at the moment and seems to be a fair price. Depends on the THS and wattage. :v:t3:

Two years before the halving…likely will avg 100 a month profit avg between now and then…$2500 if I didn’t already have 3 BTC mines.

I’d buy! If I wasn’t so poor :joy::sweat_smile:🥲:confused::cold_sweat:
Probably like 3K-4K is super reasonable. Crazy the markup during ATHs. I believe in orange long term so I’d mine still with that. I have 4 S9s and an S15 so mine are all off and I’m just buying 15-25 USD worth every couple days. My electric rate is only 6.5 cents but three S9s is = to one S19 electric wise (3K watts already). But compared to hash power (not including the other S9 and S15) it’s 2.5 times that. That’s a better outlook for me. Altogether one S19 would be like 55% more profitable for me.

Based on this feedback and feedback from Discord, price has been reduced to $3,100 + shipping.