How To Deploy Bitcoin Miners in Immersion Fluid

Today I am prepping my ASIC mining rigs for immersion fluid, this is liquid cooling for Bitcoin miners, and by prepping these BTC miners properly I will prolong their lifespan, increase my mining profitability, and be able to achieve better mining efficiency which means my mining farm will be a better business! Buy THIS Bitcoin miner! Bitmain Antminer S19K Pro BTC Miner - Asic Marketplace

Buy Bitcoin Miners here! - Asic Marketplace: Most Reliable Asic Miner Shop - Asic Marketplace
Buy the BEST PDU for mining here! AltairTech.io ATP1M Metered PDU, 30A, 1U, 240V, 7500W, L6-30P Plug – Altair Technology – Bitcoin Mining Solutions
Get a Meter Box! - VoskCoin Box Set – The Meter Box
Save yourself some coin at all of the above with code voskcoin
Braiins toolbox firmware install guide - https://youtu.be/rgs-MQNxfuc

Cleaning miners, prepping miners for immersion, taking off fans, and even installing firmware that’s better for immersion mining, that’s the focus today! This video will show you how to prep asic mining rigs for immersion mining, liquid cooling your mining rigs is the best way to mine, if you can justify the investment in the immersion mining equipment, so let’s get to work and learn how to properly prep these miners for immersion liquid mining!

DCX makes immersion mining kits - Home Immersion Mining Systems - DCX Liquid Cooling Company
FogHashing makes immersion mining equipment - SHOP

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 We’re dunking Bitcoin miners!
01:34 How to prepare Bitcoin miners for immersion
03:30 Braiins firmware crash course installation
07:42 Testing Bitcoin miners before immersion
08:47 Removing fans from Bitcoin miners
13:31 How to clean your Bitcoin miner
14:34 Installing custom immersion handles
16:54 VoskCoin immersion mining for Bitcoin miners!

VoskCoin links, social media, forum, and reddit - VoskCoin | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
How To Deploy Bitcoin Miners in Immersion Fluid

1 Like