How to earn UNI tokens

how much Gas did you pay? I went with Fast, so it was pretty expensive :frowning:

i choose fast as well

Go track your transaction and see whats going on and how many confirmations have happened?
I have my current screenshot above. I think its staking what i might get already. will wait for OP to confirm

1 Like

It is not showing up in my transactions so i think i have to redo the thing. Is there a minimum amount i have to use ?

You click stake and it remains staked until you unstake. that looks correct other than the top entry will disappear shortly.

1 Like

This is normal, you need to pay a high gas fee to get it to go through quicker.

I went with fast, it was expensive. Gas prices change constantly, it is a market competing for block space. See here https://ethgasstation.info/

This is correct, you can also go see on uniswap in the WBTC/ETH pool and on debank.com.

You pay more gas to claim rewards so best to let them build up and not cash out too often.

2 Likes

You can check the activity tab in metamask to see what happened, if its still trying or failed. you can also try to speed up by paying more gas there.

DeBank is really cool, its like a block explorer made for all this DeFi yield farming liquidity providing craziness

2 Likes

Have you looked into the Supercharger program from Crypto.com/exchange

https://crypto.com/exchange/supercharger

-Introducing Supercharger

The Supercharger is a secure liquidity mining platform that allows users to deposit CRO (at flexible time for flexible durations) and mine the hottest DeFi tokens on Crypto.com/Exchange.

Total Supply & Event Length

Allocation

$500,000 USD worth of UNI token

Charging Period

First 30 days

Deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool any time during this period, we calculate your average share % every day.

Reward Period
Second 30 days

Receive reward token every day during the reward distribution period based on the liquidity provided in the deposit period.

I tried everything, cancelling , paying more gas unfortunally not the result i was hoping for.

Fixed. I clear the log and after this it works.

1 Like

So what happens after the earn UNI period ends :open_mouth:

Unstake and just earn from the LP

had fingers crossed for UNI period #2 lol

1 Like

Maybe when Uniswap v3 launches.

that’s what chico crypto implies after a quick google search :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Argent, MEW, Trust wallets and two others, missed out on the last airdrop. So yea UNI drop coming soon. They are working out the details so people don’t abuse with multi addresses. guess we will wait and see.

Xdai and Stake are AMAZING!!!
you can zap it if your lazy. :rofl: