How to get started and be profitable in this market

I watch most of the Voscoin and some other broadcasts. I am invested in a few coins. Lately all the vids are for Eth that we know is going away. Not worth the juice imo to squeeze. What can I get started with that will get my feet wet and actually turn a profit. I am not broke but want to start out in a smart way by learning and working my way up.

Thanks in advance

Mine KDA. Bitmain new ka3 will bring profit. However, you need have power source and ventilation. Must also understand crypto enough to move coins to different wallets and interface pool sites.

I’m loving the BT Miners chart:

It has price and ROI right there, and sortable. I guess just start at the top and work down till yo ufind something in your budget. If you have the buget for KA3 or L7 then jump on those. They are crazy efficent.

Depends on what level of stability vs risk/reward you’re interested in. Mining Bitcoin is considered the “gold standard” but something like Kadena which has seen a massive uptick in interest could have significant gains in the next bull market. If you’re looking for something in the middle maybe consider merge mining Litecoin and Dogecoin. Siacoin or CKB (Nervous) are other less popular, higher risk options that could become a big movers in the next upswing.
One of the things you need to consider is the space you have available and the type of power you can pull into it. You’ll want 220V for full size miners and a good way to ventilate. If that’s going to be a challenge you may consider the Goldshell Lite or Box series miners that can run on 110V and have quieter fan settings. You can reach out anytime and I would be happy to help answer any questions.
https://www.defi.equipment

2 Likes