How to merge mine other coins with scrypt miners?

colder time of the year is approching and soon my Goldshell bricks will be restarted to heat up the garage.
It is clear that they do not make any profit, but just some fractions of coins as a siede effect for their heating purpose.
Anyhow I was wondering if someone could tell about the “other” coind that should be able to be mined with LTC miners.
For example on asicminervalue it says that the minidoge can mine:
Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bells, DigiBite, Viacoin, Auroracoin, Gamecredits, PepeCoin, Myriad, Verge, GoldCoin, Gulden

Beside of Pepe I have never had any contact with them other coins.
But lets say we want to mine Pepe, how do we have to set the miner?

And how is that in fact working? does the miner just parallel earn other coins or does it reduce the earning of Doge and LTC?

Hey mate, what coins you actually mine will depend on the pool. Most pools will merge mine LTC with Doge and Bells. But pools will also offer you to get paid in a currency you like. If you go to NiceHash, you’ll be mining the above but you’ll get paid in btc, powerpool is the same but you have a few more choices to get paid how you prefer, and unmineable you can get paid in pretty well any coin but it comes at a premium price.

But if you specifically wanted to mine a coin, you’ll have to find a pool for it and input those pool settings

1 Like

They merge mine all of them for you.

1 Like