How to mine to multiple wallets DXpool

Hi all
Does anyone know how to mine Kadena to multiple wallet addresses on DXPOOL.
I have 4 Goldshell KD Box I want each them to mine to a different wallet address all with Zelcore.I was using F2Pool for this it was fine until it took all my miners offline some 27 hrs ago and will not go online again.Or is there any other pool that allows multiple wallet Kadena mining Thank you.

I don’t think it is possible with DX pool.
On DX pool you mine by default using your account username and coin is stored in integrated wallet. You option would be to mine to integrated wallet with all 4 miners and send it from there to different addresses but it would be manual process. Or you can have 4 accounts on DX pool but still it will be mining to integrated wallet . . .
If you want to mine to different wallet on each machine you need to choose a pool which is supporting wallet / account address as username. Most likely same way you had it set with F2pool. You can use hashpool or poolflare in this case. Just be aware that hashpool might give you less reward since there are not so many miners and luck is usually lower than poolflare. If you use all on poolflare this will not help much decentralisation You might also consider to distribute between 2 pools :slight_smile: