How to Survive A Crypto Bear Market | Full Guide

The best chance to buy low and sell high is in a bear market, but many will capitulate and sell off before that chance arrives. This is your greatest chance at success and gains within crypto - so don’t let it slide by! Subscribe for more crypto content - http://voskco.in/Sub

Get $15 for free when you trade $100 with FTX! - FTX.US & FTX Sign-Up Bonuses — $15 free, 10% off fees & FREE Crypto! - VoskCoin - Medium
Mine BTC without the hassle of miners with Wattum hosting - Bitcoin Mining Hardware & Services | Wattum
Find second-hand miners for great prices at CoinMiningCentral - Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier

Cryptocurrency prices may have pulled back a lot from all-time highs, but that is precisely why it is a worthwhile time to begin getting back into a decent crypto position. To survive the bear market, you have to make smart plays and learn to trade without emotion. When is the best time to buy miners or coins? What projects am I looking to start hodl’ing coins for? What am I doing to maximize my crypto gains? Today I’ll take you through a full guide on how to not only survive, but thrive amidst the cold, harsh crypto winter!

Learn how to set up an ASIC miner from home - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube
Check out our full electricity guide for mining from home - Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube
Our most recent mining farm update - How I’m Building An EPIC Solar Powered Bitcoin Mining Shed! - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 How to survive a crypto bear market
02:50 VoskCoin’s unique market insights
03:37 How to mine profitably in a bear market
05:17 Best crypto to buy right now?
06:58 Buying mining rigs in a bear market
09:54 How to hype yourself up for mining!
11:56 How to enjoy crypto & crypto mining
14:31 Is the crypto winter here?
15:33 VoskCoin Bear Market guide

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

How to Survive A Crypto Bear Market | Full Guide

1 Like