I am back to buying Goldshell miners to go along with my iPollo's

I bought 2 KDA Box Pros for only $999 that is good deal and is not scalping. I checked out resellers and they were $1221 a piece. I picked up a CKB miner for $175 to speculate because I like Nervos. Goldshell has done a great job with the sale they are having. It is going on until the 30th.
These will go along well with my 5 ipollo miners. Ipollo is a class company as the miners come quickly
with a power supply and they update their firmware so the miners performance really increases the hash rate. I use 2miners as that is the best pool I have found in terms of hash rate and pool fee(1%) I wish they did KDA. I suggest you buy direct from iPollo and Goldshell as my experience has been excellent with both companies. I think it is time to buy many good deals out there.
Dave

2 Likes

Definitely, nice to see KDA miner prices coming down and just all the sales on Goldshell in general. When crypto market turns around those KDA miners could be worth quite a bit! Just hping these cheaper KDA miner prices don’t flood the market and decrease the ROI too much!!

I like Nervos as well

did you get the CK-BOX?

Yes for $175

2 KD pro for $999 each?

Yes they will probably release some more

What is your wattage cost and daily income?

Here are my ipollo stats for 2 classic etc miners 130 m/h and 104w each
I am averaging 294 m/h (147 m/h each upgraded firmware on both) $3.65 on 208w which is 54 cents at my 11 cent rate so 3.10 daily or 1.55 per miner all at current low coin prices Use 2miners pool
Purchase direct with free shipping

Here is my grin miner $299 price
120g/h and 120W miner I average 1.56 g/hs 15 grin worth 1.05 on 35 cents electric so 70 cents profit daily at these low prices.
Purchase here direct by credit card free shipping free power supply for USA I use a nice surge protector to protect my miners

My last I went for an ETH miner v1 paid $3200 but POS coming so risky my hope is they put it off until next year 300 m/h and 240w getting 305 m/hs currently making 4.53 daily using 63 cents power daily so I am making 3.90 daily at eth’s low prices. I am taking my payments in BTC for lower fees from 2 miners. Plus I don’t want to support ETH if going POS
Buy direct free shipping and free psu for your country

Where did you get KD Box pro at they are sold out on Goldshell site?

The sale goes thru the 30th they usually drop at 9am EST on Wednesday so I think that they will drop more tomorrow at 9am EST.