I Can purchase this Set Up Locally For 6,000 USD Locally

I’d like to get some of your opinions before I pull the trigger on it

what do you guys this about this set up? I can buy it for 6,000$ USD

• Motherboard: ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Intel for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC) Motherboard takes up to 13 Video cards.

• Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 220-T2-1600-X1 1600W ATX12V / EPS12V This power supply can take up to 7 video cards and its amazing

• SDRAM: ADATA Z1 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)

• Case: Thermaltake Core X9 Black E-ATX Stackable

• SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5”/7mm – SDSSDA-120G-G26

• GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G (rev. 1.0) X 7cards.

• Ethernet adapter over WiFi: TP-LINK TL-PA2010KIT AV200

• CPU: Intel Pentium G4620 3.7 GHz Dual-Core LGA 1151 Processor

• Fan: MassCool Case Fan X 8

• PCI-E to SATA adapter :PCIe Dual Chip PCI-E 16x to 1x Powered Riser Adapter Card

• Kill A Watt EZ Meter

• Logitech Keyboard and Mouse K120

• Insignia 32 inch TV

• ethOS 64-bit linux OS Mining software OS ready and downloaded on a USB.

• Windows 10. Installed

• Nice Hash Beta software for Bitcoin mining and many other softwares for different kinds of Cryptocurrency. I can teach you on all of them.

I mined different kinds of cryptocurrencies on it including but not limited to: Bitcoin, ZCash, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Sia Coin.
The total Hash power is 200-220 MHash/s

HERE IS ANOTHER RIG I CAN GET FOR THE SAME PRICE LOCALLY ----

this One is 5,500
21 GPU card in a 6u rack space on casters, smallest form factor all quality parts Intel i7, Aorus GPU’s, EVGA power

Intel i7-8700K

Aorus RX570 X 7

EVGA 1600 Titanium series

ASUS B250 Mining Expert motherboards

To kind of summarize where I am in my Journey…this will be my first mining experience and Electricity (at this point) will be free…I just am trying to get the ball rolling quickly…
please let me know your thoughts.

Neither of these rigs are worth anywhere close to the asking price. The people selling these should be ashamed of themselves. Build your own.

2 Likes

With Bick on this one. You are being HAD!! Even with the outrageous prices on cards these days you could still build a better hashing rig than that with that kind of money. My 5700xt x8 rig only cost me 3400!!

2 Likes

I agree, those are overpriced for the components.

1 Like

I’m really happy you took the time to join VoskCoinTalk and post this thread here, so our awesome community and myself could chime in…

NO

Super overpriced in this market, old gear, and it’s seen years of use.

Should do price comparison with TigerDirect & NewEgg before your buy. Blacklist those horrible sellers. :open_mouth:

for less of 1000usd you can buy h110, pentum,4gb ram,60gb ssd 2x 700 psu, 6x 580 plus frame and get 193.5mhs

Thanks Guys,
I appreciate the replies…
I do watch all of the Youtube videos…i do promise that…I just am one of those people that go so fast…like, I literally don’t know which way is up or down sometimes…
but I am glad that i didnt buy anything…I have been running the Honeyminer on my laptop and home computer together for the last week (since probably my first post on here) for about a week or so…and I have only made like $3…and i bought “extra GPU power” for $100/3months…(and to be clear that is $100 for 3 months)…I did this to kind of give me an idea of how the software side of thing works before i get the hardware…In terms of Bang for your buck…if I had 10k…what should i be doing?
also is Luxor a good mining pool?
Thanks Guys!
Thanks as well Vosk! i hit you up on IG also! need some guidance…i know you through all your blood sweat and tears on youtube…me and my wife sold our house…if i spend our money on a failed venture, she’ll have my balls!

for 12k i bought and built 4 rigs 24 5700 cards … and that was over priced lol