I Just Bought 10 Bitcoin Miners 🤯

I just bought 10 Bitcoin miners to build my own DIY Bitcoin Mining Farm. How much did I pay for these Bitcoin mining rigs, how much money am I earning mining Bitcoin, and why am I even building out this VoskCoin BTC ASIC mining farm?! Buy the best BTC miner here! https://voskco.in/cmb

I am buying more hard drive miners than Bitcoin miners! Evergreen
I’m earning more bitcoins mining BTC on NiceHash! NiceHash - Leading Cryptocurrency Platform for Mining and Trading
Learn more about chia HDD mining rigs! Best Starter Miner? Earning Passive Income While I Sleep! - YouTube
I’m mining Bitcoin in my digital shovel mini pod! Digital Shovel x VoskCoin
Use or mention code VOSKCOIN for a discount!

Bitcoin is down from it’s all time high in price, and it is more difficult than ever to even mine a Bitcoin and yet I am still buying more bitcoin miners to mine for bitcoins, before the BTC halving happens… here’s how I bought 10 more bitcoin miners, why I bought 10 more bitcoin miners, and why this maniac named drew vosk is building out this VoskCoin Bitcoin mining farm lol

Antminer series miners are available direct from Bitmain - BITMAIN Shop

My most powerful crypto miner - check out our review of the S19 Pro - This is My Most POWERFUL Miner Yet! - YouTube
Watch our initial review of another Bitmain miner - the S19J Pro! - Mining Bitcoin with the Bitmain S19J Pro ASIC Miner! - YouTube
Check out our full crypto mining electricity power guide -
Bitcoin Crypto and GPU Mining Electricity Guide! - YouTube
Learn how to set up any ASIC miner - How To Set Up an ASIC Miner - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 BTC miner buying spree!
03:01 Over one petahash achived!
05:25 How much am I mining?
07:00 How much electricity does a Bitcoin miner use?
07:23 Where can you buy a crypto miner?
08:00 What is the future of my BTC farm?
10:00 How to install a Bitcoin miner
11:19 What kind of electricity do you need?

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
I Just Bought 10 Bitcoin Miners :exploding_head:

2 Likes

10?? holy sh!t yay! the vosk farm is expanding again :smiley: thats when you got bank! not bankrupt :<D :partying_face: 2 petahash ftw!

1 Like

You should run them on low power mode. From my testing low power on j pro 104’s yields 82.5 th at 2150 watts.

How come the power company will not give you commercial rates? That’s obviously not a residence!

Also if you are not making profit, cut the miner off and just buy the crypto. Less wear and tear on equipment and injects money into crypto which will raise the price of crypto quicker than mining it. Better for crypto in the long run!

I was just about to say go low power as well. Congrats on the expansion. I just got my 3rd S19 and all of mine are on low power as my power rate means I need to maxamise efficency over raw hashrate.
If you did you’ll have power capacity to run the other new ones when they arrive.
You should just name your miners with a number and what it is. So I have 12-S19-82, 16-S19-96, and 25-S19-117. The other non S19’s follow the formula like 24-X4qz and 22-V1SEp. The old 01-LB (goldshell LB Box) hasn’t earned much lately… Bang some labels on em and you can find them easy.

1 Like

I’m the devil on the other shoulder telling you to OC each miner to an extra 15TH if you have 7007 boards which should be somewhere between 3500-3800 watts, by the time you have 20 up and running then really its like 23 S19 miners :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

And I’m the Angel (or accountant lol) telling you, if it cost more in power to mine vs buying the crypto, you need your head checked for running and loosing money! Spend $250 and mine .007 bitcoin or spend $250 and buy .008 bitcoin…. Or put them in low power mode and mine .0065 and use the money saved to buy .002 bitcoin and net .0085 for the same money…. No these numbers are not exact but you get the point… I hope!

mining is too addictive to stop :skull:

Unless you are solo mining, what’s the point? Do what yields the most BTC!

True, but, then why did he buy 10 miners? although I guess thats more a future investment for next bull market, since they will be worth a killing again assuming bitmain dosent release another monster

Yeah I get your point, and not that it’s really any of our business but maybe it’s beneficial to use more power to negotiate better power rates in future (from memory he said in a video that he is trying to negotiate better rates for future) to bring the rates to 5c or under, or maybe it’s beneficial as a tax write off, I’m not in the US so I’m not sure if it’s beneficial. Would be interesting what modes he’s running and why. And to be clear I said OC it just for the sake of mining more BTC :sweat_smile: