I just started trying out mining Neoxa

Maybe I am a little slow making the switch, but I’m migrating from Nicehash over to Neoxa and other coins.

Right now I have one of my small rigs dual mining Neoxa and Raven in windows. The other one is aheadless server rig with Nicehash OS, but the hashrate has plummeted with ETC. So I want to migrate that over to HiveOS and try mining as many coins as possible.

Is there a way to mine both Neoxa and Ravencoin or other coins using different pools in HiveOS?

Not really my area - But Seb just built a single rig with 3 filght sheets on different cards doing differnet coins. And show you how it’s done.

Thanks for the tips. I Am a small fish in a big ocean so I have to mine 2 coins on each GPU right now until I switch over completely to Neox. (Don’t ask me how I managed that in HiveOS but one flight sheet did the trick on one card) So far Neox is still the most profitable coin that I can see. I still have to wait a week or so to see what is going on with it but I suspect I will probably switch everything over to one mining pool eventually. I tried Zergpool and it seems ok but payout is higher than I can make in a week. Minerpool payout is half that and it seems like the returns are higher overall. I’m trying to decide if I should just ditch the few coins I got in 24 hours on Zergpool or not. Or I could wait and see if the 24 hour earnings are better through the week? Nothing has stabilized yet so I don’t know. I have a secondary bat file for the windows miner if I decide to pull the plug on Zergpool.

I have a 5 card rig on Nicehash that has dropped prifitability quite a lot. And I have a couple of older cards in another rig to mess about with.
I’m running the RX5700XT on Neoxa in Teamred miner at Herominers. Minimum payout there is 1 NEOX and they pay every hour. Maybe that’s worth a look for you?
I threw the other card on ETHW to kick that tyre around for a while.
There are a lot of pools to look at:
https://miningpoolstats.stream/neoxa

I’m on Minerpool.org and it seems like a decent pool. Payout can be set to 10 Neoxa so that is like a good day per payout or less. (actually half a day or less) I think I will just ditch Zergpool because the payout is set to 200 Neoxa and I don’t see a way to set a custom payout. I will lose 4 cents. Woohoo.

But now my server rig refuses to dual mine on one card, when it was splitting the card before. Not sure what happened.

as you can see from the graph I was mining two algos on one card for a while and then Neoxa dropped. So I switched back and forth between different flight sheets to see if I could get it going again. It sounds stupid but I am trying to time my move from Nicehash just right when i break payont threshold so I can focus on Neoxa. I just don’t have the hashpower to do anyghint else.