I’m Regretting Mining Helium…

Helium mining has changed over the past few months, and not necessarily for the better. Let’s take a look at where I think Helium, specifically LoRAWan mining, is going - and whether or not I’m going to continue mining Helium since HNT is all about 5g now… Sub to VoskCoin - https://voskco.in/sub

If you still want to buy a Helium Miner, here’s 10% off one that ships today - https://voskco.in/mntd10
Earn interest on your crypto with Vauld - Vauld | Manage Your Crypto, Seamlessly
You can find second-hand Helium miners for cheap as an alternative - helium miner: Search Result | eBay
Nova Labs blog post regarding HIP 51 (full article) -
Helium Chapter 2: A Network of Networks | by Amir Haleem | May, 2022 | The Helium Blog

What are my Helium profits like right now? Where do I see the future of the Helium network? Despite all of the changes and shifts away from LoRA focused mining, I still believe Helium will be a top cryptocurrency one day. Do I regret getting into mining Helium though? Let’s dig a bit deeper into where the “network of networks” is going, what 5G means for Helium miners, and whether or not I’m going to be deploying new Helium miners. HNT tokens MOBILE tokens RADIO LORA IOT whatever tokens, a lot of shitcoins coming to the Helium blockchain, how can they all be redeemed for HNT? Someone has to lose eventually in the Helium ecosystem, something just doesn’t quite add up right here…

HIP-51 Bobcat IOT blog post - Article
Our first look at the light hotspot change - Are These CHEAP and IN-STOCK Helium Miners Worth Buying? - YouTube
VoskCoinTalk Helium Mining Wiki - Helium HNT Hotspot Mining Wiki & FAQ
Join the BEST Helium mining Discord - VoskCoin
What I WISH I knew before I started mining Helium - What I WISH I KNEW Before I Started Mining Helium HNT... - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Helium is pivoting to 5G
01:05 What is HIP-51?
05:00 Helium market potential after HIP-51
05:40 My opinion on HIP-51
07:30 Should you buy a Helium miner?
09:20 HNT distribution
11:36 Helium 5G focus
12:30 Helium featured on the New York Times
13:07 MNTD 5G miner reveal
14:01 Helium mining sucks now?
14:30 Helium using different apps for each miner
16:00 My Helium miner profitability
16:50 I’m bearish short-term on Helium

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

I’m Regretting Mining Helium…

1 Like