I need help i am lost in space

I am really interested in mining but I don’t know how to start. I don’t know what software should I use or what should I get to start bulding my first rig. So I would appreciate some tips about how to start. I am trying to generate some passive income and want the rig only for mining. Please if someone could help me I would be very thankful.

motherboard,ram,cpu,risers,psu,gpu windows linux, what to mine check coin with one are profitable for your gpu star mine

Well, as a first step, you should find out what your electricity cost it. Mining uses a lot of power, and would only make sense if you have a decent rate. Whattomine.com has some calculators, where you can figure out some numbers. NiceHash also has one, which is easier to use, though the profits tend to come out a little high there.

i watch woskcoin youtube all video about gpu rig plus other video. my set up: h81 pro btc,2x zm700-tx 700watt psu,4gb ddr3 1333mhz ram, i3-4170 cpu, 6x riser ver:007c, 6x rx580 8gb hynix gpu,windows 10 runing claymore 15 on eth,pool ethmine, wallet im use wirex

I was in your shoes a few months ago and I tried my best to document my journey if you want to see the mistakes I made and the things I would do differently check this out

Learn on your current computer now before jumping in. 0xMonero is easily mined with an older computer (instructions on their website).