I Used a Crypto Trading Bot 24/7 for a Year, How Much Did I Earn?

I Used a Crypto Trading Bot 24/7 for a Year, How Much Did I Earn? Earning passive income with cryptocurrency is the easiest way to get rich and become the next crypto millionaire so let’s review my trading bot profitability! Subscribe to VoskCoin - http://voskco.in/Sub

Set up your own crypto trading bot w/ Pionex! Crypto Trading Robot | Free Crypto Trading Bot | Pionex
Get $250 for free and earn passive income - BlockFi | Get Up to $250 in Bonus BTC v2 10.26
Review the BEST Helium hotspot miners to buy - What is the BEST Helium Hotspot Miner to Buy? | by VoskCoin | VoskCoin | Medium
Bobcat Miner 300 is the BEST Helium mining rig - https://voskco.in/HNTb
Compass sells Bitcoin miners! Compass — Bitcoin Mining and Hosting

I Used a Crypto Trading Bot 24/7 for a Year, How Much Did I Earn? I set up an Ethereum trading bot, Bitcoin trading bot, USDT trading bot, and set out to earn passive income with what I hoped was the best cryptocurrency trading bot. There are a lot of crypto trading bots, some are free trading bots, some are subscription trading bots, and some are paid trading bots but my favorite part about the Pionex trading bots that encouraged me to try them is the simple fact they are free with a small fee on your earnings. Basically these crypto trading bots only makes money if they are profitable trading bots!

How to set up a crypto trading bot to earn passive income in cryptocurrency! How to Set Up a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot to Earn Passive Income - YouTube
How much money did I earn with $2,000 and a Crypto Trading Bot? - How much money did I earn with $2,000 and a Crypto Trading Bot? - YouTube
Watch the original non-AI Crypto Trading Bot review - How much money did I earn with $1,000 and a Crypto Trading Bot? - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Achieving financial freedom by making your coins work for you
01:12 How to make passive income?
01:56 Auto trade cryptocurrency with trading bots on Pionex
03:23 How to trade crypto with bots?
04:50 How to create a cryptocurrency trading bot
05:44 Pionex is also a crypto trading exchange
07:19 How much money did my crypto trading bot make?
08:13 What is the performance when the market is down?
10:15 Looking at our earlier bots
11:28 Mobile platforms and KYC
12:46 Making money with cryptocurrency trading bots

VoskCoinTalk the VoskCoin forum - VoskCoinTalk - Best cryptocurrency & blockchain forum
VoskCoin Facebook - Redirecting...
VoskCoin Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/voskcoin/
VoskCoin Discord Server Invite - VoskCoin
VoskCoin Twitter - https://twitter.com/VoskCoin
VoskCoin Instagram - Login • Instagram

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
I Used a Crypto Trading Bot 24/7 for a Year, How Much Did I Earn?

1 Like

So, how are taxes handled? Lots of transactions / taxable events, as you mentioned.

That is the question that is holding me back from trying this.

I think what people may be doing is treating it like an investment, but that’s wrong and illegal just showing basis as what goes in and gain/loss when they take it all out.

But it’s property. But not like a house, where value might change daily.

Bots are creating buy/sell taxable events as the buy requires an asset and the sell creates an asset. All taxable events.

But you know this already.

Did some research and the only thing I could find was crypto tax software that can report from specific bot platforms.

But it’s got to be generating a bunch of 8949 taxable event forms to feed into a schedule D.

But, if using regular tax preparation software, how do you get the forms in for e-file? Or do you have to print and mail a binder to the IRS? With some summary that can go into schedule D?

Just loved the tax mention in the video without further explanation.

That’s cool! I believe that very soon, crypto will replace all existing currencies worldwide. Now there is a global restructuring of the financial system, and I am sure that cryptocurrency will be the solution to many global economic problems

Hi! It’s been a year, but wow! Earning passive income with crypto sounds amazing. Pionex seems like a solid choice with its free bot and fees only when profitable. However, I prefer Immediate Edge for better results. It’s great to see how much you made with a $2,000 investment. Trading bots can be a game-changer in this space. Thanks for sharing your experience; seeing how you made your coins work for you is inspiring!

1 Like