iBeLink ibelink.com.hk Legit?

Has anyone ever bought directly from iBeLink.com.hk? Is it legit?

I am leaning towards yes, but it would be awesome to hear from somebody else who already did business with them.

Thoughts?

Manufacturers | ASIC Miner Value points to ibelink.co

In there, points to ibelink.com.hk

I also checked the US company on LinkedIn

1 Like

Holy Shit Bro!!!
That’s my old town, Campbell. Hell I’m a easy quick 15 min drive over on the expressway.
DAM….I’m looking into ibelink today and yesterday.
Before making a purchase with @cryptominernv i was checking into the company and service centers for their units……hey I may be lucky after all :partying_face:

I wish I could tell you whether the site is real or not, but I’ve never dealt with them before so I’m not 100 percent sure. However, the website does look like it’s legit.

Will reach out to them tomorrow and see the real deal, I can always do a drive by…
Will be interesting to know.

this is not the official website for Ibelink, if you’re interested in Ibelink miners, you can check here www.apextomining.com Our company and Ibelink are very good partners

I wouldn’t believe scamming is so lucrative. Fake iBeLink wallet has 1.5M dollars.

ohh, sorry, ya,it’s legit. I got it wrong yesterday. Our company has a variety of new and used mining machines for sale, if you are interested in purchasing ASICs, please feel free contact me, I will send you our latest price list for your reference.

my understanding is that ibelink.co is their old defunct “official site” but its not actively used or maintained making it ripe to be taken over and reactivated as ibelink.co a scam site…

My understanding is that their new current official and only authentic website is https://en.ibelink.com.hk/

i know that ibelink.com is a SCAM
I also know that ibelink.net is a SCAM

2 Likes