Iceriver KAS Miner Diff Settings - To Increase Hasrate Perf

Hello Everyone,

I got this info from one of my resellers in China which got this info from Iceriver factory. I thought I share this with you guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

Recently, due to the large hashrate and compatibility issues with the new machine, some KAS3/KAS3L users have reported a high rejection rate when miners are running. This is due to the asynchronous sharing submitted by miners and accepted by the mining pool. This problem can be solved by manually adjusting the corresponding mining difficulty.

The data value for modifying mining difficulty depends on the hashrate of your mining machine. For specific information, you can refer to the table above:

1. You only need to fill in the content on the right side of the above table in the โ€œPasswordโ€ section of your miner configuration page. After filling it out, please restart the miner;

2.Considering the current situation of KAS currency and the situation of a batch of new machines such as KS3, rejecting around 3% or below is a relatively normal value.

1 Like