If I had to start all over from today I would

I joined the Vosk YouTube channel a while back and I just joined this forum. I am wondering, with everyone’s experience, what your opinion is to begin creating a passive income of about $ 3,000.00 per month. I am older and have most everything paid off.

Would you do it yourself or use someone like a miner host? What miner makes sense? Or, would you not mine and get into staking or a liquidity pool? Or a combination of processes?

I received a promotion for a $24K miner -The Kaspa KS3 says that it nets about $3200. per month. If you are pro miner, is it better to get one of these or several others…and if so please give me your recommendation.

Thanks for any feedback!

The ks3 profits will not last like that for long.

1 Like

Thank you. I got flagged for spam and I edited the names out. My biggest fear is just like you said…I get stuck with something. My head hurts lol All that I want is what everyone does…a decent ROI that is relatively safe.

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

The thing to understand in mining is no miner is going to provide a steady ROI. Its returns will continually decrease. As the network hashrate increases your return decreases. If you want a constant amount monthly, plan on reinvesting into more miners.

2 Likes