Immersion cooling with chiller integration

Hey guys, what do you think? I have 400 units (ASICs) that I’m cooling using a dielectric immersion system integrated with a chiller. The setup is powered by a gas generator (460V, 3-phase). Do you think this configuration has good profit potential in the current market?

so much info not given.
cost per kw
type of asic
th/gh- etc.
coin mined.
also the vague question about quantity and setup that sounds like you just magically gained all of it and didnt do 1 ounce of research and time building it up.??!!!

My neighbor is producing oil. He has excess natural gas that he is basically forced to flare. I installed a gas cleaning system and connected a gas generator to it. I’m getting 460 volts, three-phase power.

I’m a professional refrigeration technician myself, but I honestly don’t understand much about mining yet. That’s exactly why I’m asking.

This will actually be the first mining farm I build for this guy who drills for oil. Maybe someone can recommend what equipment or setup I should use? Or maybe someone even wants to join the project?

You have a dream setup there but I personally wouldnt go the immersion setup with the chiller integration, and I guess the real question is how long will he be flaring natural gas for? 2 years or 5,10? I ask because every 4 years in BTC mining there is the halving, and we are currently 2 years into this one. You can mine other algorithms that dont have this halving but thats with things like scrypt mining which is dogecoin mining and Litecoin.

If youre only flaring for a few years then maybe its better to buy less efficient hardware and I would either go air cooled miners or 3 phase hydro miners and use the chiller to cool the hydro miners. You could also buy more efficient and 5X more expensive miners and try to sell them when youre done. Also see if you can do any tax write offs for purchases. You still have expenses for your generator, how much is it per kwh long term? Cheers and good luck

Generator 1500kw
Chiller 389kw- removing 900kw of heat.
240-259 ASICs 900kw
All this mobile. Moving from farm to darm in 1 day.
6500 liters of dialectic.

So you’ve got the ASICS and dielectric fluid already? I’m just trying to understand because what you’ve written is pretty vague, I would try to work with a local asic supplier to help you get setup they would talk over everything with you. Also if you go on the voskcoin discord there’s a guy that runs 300 ASICS off his natural gas generator his name is thefullm0nty
He might be worth talking to

1 Like

why immersion? unless you’re really needing the heat reclamation then go with air or even a hydro container. I’m sure you could reclaim with hydro as well. Don’t get me wrong, I like immersion, but only if it makes sense for the application.

Of you - or anyone - is interested, I still have my new, unused 120kw immersion cooling system from DCX available for sale. Still just in climate controlled storage waiting for a home or the next big bull run and difficulty drop.

https://dcxsystem.digeratiny.com/

New/unused system purchased for a project that didn’t get past location acquisition.

If anyone is interested - @VoskCoin - immersion powered by solar? Would make a good video series.

-digerati