IP adress, can i change my ip adress of my asic miner?

Hi,
I am looking to change the IP adress of my miners to set them in another country, is that possible?

Regards,
Ari

Do you have them setup with individual external IP addresses that you want to change? If you are referring to a local IP ie 192.168.X.X those are irrelevant to your location and only matter if you have rules set in your router and/or firewall for a given internal IP. If you have external IPs assigned to devices it is more a question for the ISP as to what addresses you will have and service or application looking for those specific IPs being updated with new IPs. If you want to spoof your miner’s IP to look like an IP in another location then you are going to need to look into a VPN service device with geolocation selection options and be prepared for possible network traffic issues. I generally advise against the use of VPN for location spoofing for many reasons some moral others technical.

When I reset my S9, I held in the reset and the IP button and plugged it in. It was blank (via setting) and when I looked it up on my xfinity gateway it was a new random three set number

thanks for the help i will consider your suggestions!