iPollo is building the BEST grincoin GRIN miners -- Where to buy iPollo miners?

Consider me in for one G1 mini

Let me get a g1. Ill mine the hell out of it!!

Where do you buy them at and how much? I thought I was going to be taking to somewhere to buy one not talk about one lol cā€™mon vosk bro share the wealth:)

Iā€™m in, i want 1 G mini

I would like one that mini.

Count me in for 1 mini to start.

hi, i would like to buy 2 G1 mini, i live in germany

Hey Vosk, thanks for doing the research to find out about the group buy. Sorry to hear they arenā€™t down for it. After reading this I did go to their site and tried to see what the price/delivery time would be. I am getting a 404 error on their cart. Maybe your video blew up their server!

1 G1 mini plz to southern california vosk

i want 1 mini

Settle for 1 but would take 4 if you could get them :slight_smile: shipping to Sydney

Thank you for trying to help so many of us grow together. Have you ever considered starting a miner production company here in the US? Also, if you ever do get a group buy on iPollos, I will buy in.

1 Like

Iā€™m in India. Is it possible for you to ship it to us too? Pretty please :pleading_face:

Im Interested in buying 1 G1 miniā€¦

I would like 1 G1 mini, thanks

Did they just put the price up to 880usd ?

website is not working for me

I want one.

Thanks for trying. It was a good attempt. Iā€™ll try to keep up with your channel moreā€¦ Ive been mostly investing DCA since 2017. But I have free electricity so something like this would be great

1 Like

I am disapointed but thankful for you trying.