iPollo is building the BEST grincoin GRIN miners -- Where to buy iPollo miners?

I am on the NHash telegram group and the moderator is offering the ipollo mini on group by if I find 5 people to buy with.

if you can find other friends with you,we can give you surprise price. 5 people buy together ,899usdt!

Nhash Telegram:

I would like to purchase 2 G1 miniā€™s
thanks

Sounds like a scam

Has anyone seen the nhash.net site? That saying they are selling the G1 for iPollo.com. has anyone bought one yet?

Iā€™m trying to get verification from their team on themā€¦ but I have NOT seen it yetā€¦ Jacked up the price and GRIN dumped since the video though lol

1 Like

I placed an order today, through ipollo.com/landing Havent heard back from them yet, weā€™ll see

1 Like

Hi guys,
@VoskCoin did you get any verification? @Shroud have you received any confirmation on your order?
I just got text message from them about new sell.

@voskcoin have I missed your group buy? Could I get two G1 minis please?

its not taking place ipollo didnā€™t care or have any interest.

Ahh thatā€™s too bad. thanks @voskcoin!

I found a website that says they have some. They also have Bobcat and the others in stock they say.
They have a California address in contact us. Wondering if they are legit or a scam.
I notice itā€™s a .ws

IPOLLO - Asic miners shop | Antminer | Innosilicon | Goldshell |Available in the USA

Asic miners shop | Antminer | Innosilicon | Goldshell |Available in the USA

Hello, did you get your iPollo miner?

July 12, site still broken

I would be interested in one G1 mini.

When can I buy???

Vosk, did you ever get verification on the nhash site selling these miners?

Iā€™m interested

Iā€™m interested in buy one of the G1 miniā€™'s

Iā€™m interested in buying 1 or 2 of the G1 Mini miners if we can put together a group buy

Iā€™m interested in buying a few G1 Minis if possible