Ipollo is having a great sale going on I have purchased and recommend

Hi,
I have purchased 4 miners directly from iPollo and the purchases have gone off great. They deliver faster than Goldshell and accept Credit Cards!. If you are new and want to get a cheap miner the iPollo g1 mini is only $299 shipped to you. I received mine with no fees. I am currently mining 15 grin daily on 2 miners! Mining over $1 grin a day with only 35 cents of electric. High m/h low electric costs.
They have some great deals $1899 for a v1 mini plus etc miner and v1 regular etc miner and I highly recommend them. I got a $300 off coupon and bought another v1 ETC miner. My 2 miners 24 hour rates.
My hash 24 hour rate 2 etc v1etc classic minis 130 m/h 104w #### 296.53MH/s
My 1 v1 mini eth 300m/h and 240w 24 hour hash rate #### 312.29MH/s
Average 24 hour Hashrate My 1 g1 mini 1.2 ghs on 120w #### 1.50Gps

3 Likes

If you are interested in iPollo ETH/ETC, please contact me.
This is Nico from Jinglemining.com.
For iPollo classic plus 280M/270W, price is around 999 USD. Able to mine ETC only.
For iPollo 300M/240W 6G, price is around 2499 USD. Able to mine ETH/ETC.
You may choose either your own delivery service or our service.
And you may be in charge of customs declaration too.
Email: nico@jinglemining.com
Telegram: @nico_jinglemining.
Thanks.

You charge $279 shipping to USA so that is not your final price and only accept crytpo. Get free shipping when you buy direct and use your Credit Card( you are protected!) and get 2 miners for the price of one v1 classic plus 280M/H and v1 classic 130M/H $1899 shipped with PSU until the 30Th!

Dave,
Send the link to the store please.
I am confused about the price yoy mentioned, how you can buy two for the price of one.

Thanks

unfortunately that sale is over. I am selling two on eBay