Ipollo V1 3600M Unboxing and Test

iPollo has released the most powerful and profitable miners of 2022. iPollo V1 has a hashrate of 3600Mh/s, a power consumption of 3100W, and a memory of 5.8G. The efficiency is 0.86j/M. It is quivalent to 38 RTX 3080 GPUs when mining, but only consumes 1/4 the power.
After receiving the iPollo V1, we immediately carried out the test. Only 10 minutes later, the hashrate reached the official 3100mh, and another one and a half hours later, the hashrate reached an amazing level , 3640mh, which was very stable and amazing.
Compared with A11 1500mh and YM-100, IPOLLO V1 is superior to both in terms of energy consumption ratio. If we calculate the unit price of per one M, iPollo V1 is cheaper and more cost-effective. The super powerful ETH hashrate makes this monster a money printer, which can makes more than $60 per day even in the bear market.

What we all care about is that Ethereum is about to upgrade to 2.0. Can we still do mining after buying Ethereum machines? At present, it is still a long time before Ethereum 2.0 comes. Now everyone will think whether my hundreds of or thousands of machines will become scrap iron, so they not profitable. What will happen after this upsurge? After Ethereum upgraded to version 2.0, miners need to use one 1.0 coin as a pledge to do version 2.0. At that time, Ethereum 1.0 will undoubtedly go to the moon, at least more than double, then the cycle of Ethereum machine will be reduced by at least half, or even shorter, and the currency price will rise to an unprecedented level.

So in fact, we don’t have to worry too much. First, what kind of machine will be used to mine when 2.0 arrives, so there will be a long time before 2.0 arrives. Second, it is inevitable that Ethereum will rise at that time. Ethereum will definitely take into account the interests of all users. So as long as you can hold the coin, you will make a lot of money in the wave of changes of 2.0.

What do you think about iPollo V1 3600M? Welcome to contact me for more information. Telegram: Contact @apextoasics
If you want to start mining ETC or ETH, iPollo V1 3600M is a good choice.

1 Like

All ETH miners will be junk after 2.0. If all that hashrate goes over to ETC, ETC will NOT be profitable to mine!! Just do the MATH.
You’re a nice lady Ann but you can’t predict the future and based on the facts we have in front of us, all those machines will be JUNK by the end of the year. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THAT ROI LOOKS!!
BUYER BEWARE!!

3 Likes

Thanks for your point. I heard that eth2.0 will not be upgraded temporarily few months ago, but crypto market is consistent fluctuation. I agreed that it’s hard to predict lol.

Agreed, I thought I would chime in and add what ever you do don’t buy from these guys as I bought miners from them before and they did nothing to help me when there was a problem with the shipment they sent me. I had two KD Max miners show up absolutely beyond wet, so we refused them and FedEx returned them back to Hong Kong where they shipped from. They were stuck in HK for almost one month. This supplier did nothing to help me at all except point the blame at FedEx and offered zero solutions. In the end I had to jump through a million hoops with FedEx, with zero help from the supplier and I had pay to have the miners that we refused due to being soaking wet, shipped back from HK, at a cost of $650 and pay to have the miners serviced by a local miner repair shop due to water damage at a cost of $265. I will add I told Goldshell the story and they felt bad for the service I recieved and helped me out with a new control board for one of the miners that needed a replacement. Again this supplier did nothing at all to help but cost me time stress and money. Buyer beware!

1 Like

My experience with Apexto has been completely the opposite. The goods arrived when they said they would and their customer service was excellent. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again like many others on here.

1 Like

After sales service is crucial in a buyer/vendor relationship. Any of my customers have a problem, we’ve gotten the couple issues resolved in a timely manner. Anyone can be good at passing out shovels, but what do you do when one of the handles is broke??!!
Just my opinion and how I try to operate.

1 Like

I bought from Apexto prior as well and would have said the same as you honestly as I had no problems in the past, till there is a problem with your shipment like I had, then I saw the utter lack of any kind of customer support to help me at all as I said. I was fortunate I persisted with FedEx and was able to get the address at the warehouse where my miners were sitting and have the miners picked up shipped back to me from Honk Kong. The person I dealt with I trusted and she turned on me like a dime as soon as there was a problem. I’m not one to bash any person or company but this I had to share.

1 Like

Thats a shame. The level of a good company is measured by what happens when things go wrong.

2 Likes

We are very sorry for the unpleasant shopping experience we have brought you, we have been doing our best to solve the problems promotly. I do not know who you are dealing with, if you are willing to share your problems with me, maybe I can help you. Thanks for your feedback. We’ll do it better.

Thanks for your trust and efforts. I hope we will have better and smooth cooperation in the future.

1 Like

I will post an update on this situation, the supplier decided to send me 400 USDT towards my nightmare from hell on these machines. It covered about maybe a third of the cost I paid out pocket for the shipping back from Hong Kong, servicing of the miners in Canada, and shipping again for a new control board from Goldshell in China. Remember I had to do these things on my own without help from the supplier but…

To close this, I do appreciate the supplier tried to make things write by sending the 400 USDT but, I’m still out of pocket money, time and aggravation.That being said, I think both parties learned from this and I think the supplier will deal with things differently if something like this happens to another customer. Just thought a post was needed on this.