I was doom-scolling my discord earlier and found this. There appears to be a corresponding drop in Octa Hashrate. From the Crazypool discord:
We see that ipollo v1 mini stopped working for octa when block height passed 3,000,000
As far as we see, this happened on all pools, and the network hashrate dropped dramatically.
This problem cannot be solved from the pool side, so far the only working solution is to downgrade the firmware to v0.78.106.
It is important that the solution is also suitable for all ipollo models, 4gb etc model also works after downgrading.
How to downgrade:
- Download the firmware from ipollo website V Series Firmware – iPollo Store. You need to download V1-78.106 firmware file.
- Log in to the device, go to “firmware upgrade” in the “system” block on the left.
- Click “flash image” and upload the downloaded file
- Click “continue”. The device will flash and reboot in about 2-3 minutes.
- Log in to the device again and configure pools, they will be reset to defaults. Pay attention that the password is preserved after downgrading, so if it has been changed, use the old one.