Is antminer-usa a scam or legit?

this company has scam written all over it. they have miners at 75% of current value.
they claim to be legitimate and first rate operation and previous complaints were resolved.
Of course before I send anyone thousands of usd in btc it will be through a escrow company.

So wondering if anyone here has purchased from this company and what were your experiences like?

Had been exploring the possibility of mining crypto and joined this forum to gain some insight. Gosh did I gain some insight. With all the articles involving scams and fraud it seems that somewhere in the name crypto currency should be “scam” or “ fraud”. Seems like crypto was the best thing ever created for fraud. Just a veritable minefield of scammers. I wondered if those who have been scammed, some for big bucks, included that loss in the overall ROI of their business?

When in doubt especially when told ‘we only accept alt coin’, “if the deal sounds too good to be true …”
or
when the web site has paypal, mc, visa and other credit card logos but are told our credit card payment system is down, you’ll have to pay in bitcoin… red alert people. just like western union, once the money leaves your control there is no way to recover those funds. one solution I found is use a escrow.

Yes a TOTAL SCAM . don’t bother with these people, they will lie to you and say their paypal and credit systems are down and will try to convince you to send bitcoin. They offered me a “one-time” discount if I sent BTC immediately and said they could ship same day. so $4000 for a 12000 antminer. I passed on the deal.