Is asicminervendor.com legit?

Prices are stupid low, so this is a likely scam; too good to be true.
But if legit, wow, what a resource.
Any positive or negative experience?

I have no experience with them so I’ll run through what I think.
The front page has a promo for a Grin miner but shows an S19 Pro+ Hyd - so a bad start. There is nothing else that looks like the Hyd model.
The domain was registered in Feb 2020, which is good - in Iceland. Nothing wrong with that if that’s where they are, but the website says they are in Russia (not great given current circumstances), with an office in London.
Google map the address in London and you get an unlikely looking store that traces back to the More Group who are a financial services company of some kind. Probably just their accountants address for service.
The English company register puts them in “Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery” category. Not entirely accurate.
There is a person on their review link on their site who says they didn’t deliver.
Having been scammed recently, I wouldn’t buy there without an endorsement from a trustworthy user here.

I checked the reviews of this site and most of the reviews are don’t trust asicminervendor, it may be a scam. They have a low reputation score.

Puedo decir que es una estafa… No te envian nada. Asi que lo barato sale caro[quote=“Johnny21, post:1, topic:39381, full:true”]
Prices are stupid low, so this is a likely scam; too good to be true.
But if legit, wow, what a resource.
Any positive or negative experience?
[/quote]

Es una estafa esa tienda