So I found this site bitmain.shopping. It’s not their site and looks like a massive scam. I can’t be sure if it’s a legit site or not though it just seems way too good to be true I just wanted a second opinion because I really want it to be real just seems like a fairy tale.
Bitmain.shopping is a scam, but you can buy miners from me. Bigskyasics.com, if you can’t find what you need elsewhere.
Thnx bigskyasics, you’re always helping but know one says thank you, so THANK YOU!
- How can we be sure that you/Bigskyasics are not a scam?
- Are your products new or used?
- Are your products in the USA or do we have to wait from overseas?
- How long does it take to ship to the USA?
- Is there an escrow account for us to be sure the product will be delivered to our door?
Please advise. Thanks!
I understand your concern
- I’m registered in the state of Montana, My name and address is publicly available, I have tax returns filed. If I were a scammer I’d be a stupid one. I even used my full name on this forum.
- I can source both new and used equipment, In my experience there is no difference in performance between new and used asics.
- Some products are in the US, but my inventory is very limited at this time. Most asics are shipped from overseas. If you’re looking for something I have on hand please send an inquiry on my website and I can give you a list of inventory.
- Orders take 2-4 weeks to get to your door from time of purchase. I’m currently working on getting the shipping time reduced. However almost all electronics are manufactured overseas so this seems to be unavoidable.
- I accept credit card payments and bank wire’s. If you want buyer protection please pay with a credit card. I have heard of people who got scammed even through coinbase commerce, so I’ve supsended any plans on including it as a payment method.
Thanks a lot bro
Yes. Thank You.