Is Crypto.com Collapse NEXT to COLLAPSE after FTX?!

CryptoCom shares many similarities to FTX, but do they have the same risk of insolvency? Kris Marzalek the leader of Crypto.com much like SBF was the leader of FTX, states they’re fine, just like Sam Bankman-Fried did… Let’s review if Crypto.com is safe in 2023 from FTX contagion. Subscribe - https://voskco.in/sub

Get $25 for free using our CryptoCom link - https://voskco.in/cryptocom

DO NOT leave your coins on any centralized exchanges…
Trezor hardware wallet - https://voskco.in/trezor
Ledger hardware wallet - Ledger Nano X - Secure your crypto | Ledger

FTX and the contagion surrounding their explosive collapse has left everyone in the crypto space wary of centralized exchanges and crypto lending programs. Many have fallen victim to the contagion, including BlockFi, Genesis, and Gemini Earn among others. The question everybody has though - is CryptoCom the next to fall? How have they managed to stay above all of the imploding collapses? Let’s take a look at where they have come from, what their leadership is like, and whether or not they can be trusted in this time of crisis.

My painful personal experience with this recent cryptocurrency crash - Cryptocurrency saved and then ruined my life... - YouTube

:page_with_curl: Read the investigation threads here: :page_with_curl:
Kris Marzalek on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/kris/status/1593043821465849856
Daily Beast article on Kris’ shady past business practices - Crypto.com CEO Kris Marszalek Had Messy Past Before Staples Center Renaming
Does CZ not trust CryptoCom and GateIO? https://twitter.com/rafaelc_z/status/1591720285522530304
The lost $1B on the Cronos chain - https://twitter.com/0xfoobar/status/1591920463688916992?s=46&t=lnK5jTn9lnq-mkIhEj23YA
Why the MCO/CRO change outraged many users - https://www.cryptovantage.com/news/opinion-the-crypto-com-mco-swap-has-outraged-investors

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Is CryptoCom the next exchange to fall?
00:48 VoskCoin history with CryptoCom
01:51 What is CryptoCom?
03:06 CryptoCom CEOs shady past
06:27 CryptoCom coin - MCO, CRO, Cronos
07:59 CryptoCom Visa card issues
09:26 Why CZ doesn’t trust CryptoCom
11:18 Over $1B lost on Cronos blockchain?
12:44 Will CryptoCom survive this crash?

Follow us on our official social media accounts - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

Is Crypto.com Collapse NEXT to COLLAPSE after FTX?!

1 Like

Crypto.com is owned by VISA. But more specifically - The Vanguard Group, Inc. , SSgA Funds Management, Inc. , BlackRock Fund Advisers , EJF Capital LLC … and 6 other companies.

This is the ultimate “take the bait and run”. VISA is built on debt. These guys literally want to go in to debt. And why? Because crypto is made debt free. The only way giants will gain control of Crypto is through Usury , Debt and Greed. To which most crypto folks take the bait, hook line and sinker.
If you Stake crypto … Usury/greed .
If you use a VISA cash out credit card… Really ! … you got into crypto to use a VISA Debit card…

Crypto.com does well with rumors of insolvency. It allows them to re-buy back crypto they sold to suckers. Take CRO, it started with a value of zero , then went to over $1 just before crypto.com dumped the remainder of their hold of investors. (if you remember CRO took a dive bomb , before the market dropped out of the 40K range). So simply from the sale of CRO and the now “buy them all back at 0.03 cents” , Cro is doing awesome. They opened staking knowing the BTC market would fall (BTC halving) , then knowing people with paper hands would sell at massive losses that they could then re-buy. And as for the Staking … They didn’t do the Staking themselves, they sub-leased it to other groups at minimal responsibility.

And it is not just CRO or crypto.com , it is also the CROnos network. I’ll attach a picture of all the tokens they were working with as of Dec '21 .

So any story about Crypto.com, that does not consider the other projects they also run, is incomplete. For their sub-projects to do well they need to fund them, those funds come from Crypto.com Exchange Profits. So you can see how it is to their advantage to have video’s made questioning their liquidity or solvency. " Get afraid, sell CRO or CROnos at a loss, then they will rebuy them and re-sale them in 1 year at a massive profit when BTC halves".

Note: notice that CRO/CROnos/VISA owns ETHERscan, Trust wallet, Chainlink and MetaMask , lol. So if you also use ETH , then you are the rolling example of why CRO/Crypto.com will do well.

they dont own metamask. dont know about the rest of the chart. btw CDC is a great resource for moving crypto, but yes you shouldnt really be using their card (i am an offender).

1 Like

MetaMask is majority owned by JP Morgan. JP Morgan is owned by Chase Bank. Chase bank is owned by VISA. And yeah, it’s not that clear cut. There is people and holdings in between. But Crypto.com and JP Morgan share something big. They will not allow business with any nation that the USA embargoes.

You can pretty much group crypto corruption by that one little point. If a Crypto group enforces a nations embargoes and policies… it might as well be fiat. I do not engage in crypto so that my government can control my assets and dictate who and where I’m allowed to spend them.

of course this is their own article. but what other info do you have?

also seems like binance owns trustwallet Trust Wallet Founder Viktor Radchenko Steps Down as CEO

ok and debank even before the funding round it was worth about 175m, and only raised 25m and there were a bunch of investors Series A - DeBank - 2021-12-28 - Crunchbase Funding Round Profile

im not gonna look into any more. of the 4 i looked into 1 i couldnt find info and the others are clearly not owned by CDC. obviosly some of those are clearly owned by them. but the graph is a already discredited. cmon man you post so much good info, this must have gotten past you hardcore. always a good reminder just because you dont like someone or something doesnt mean you cant be fair to them. either way i will still always read what you say and realize in general you still seem to know way more than me about crypto in general

1 Like

Thank you for being polite. I feel there is so many angles on this giant topic we can go tit for tat on. But I’ve also come to learn, internet crypto info is bunk. So we might be arguing in favor of some groups bias info.

1 case always comes to mind. Apollo Centralized Crypto exchange in SF CA USA. They planned to make all pairings trade to XRP. Kind of making the XRP token act like BTC, in that era 2015-2017 . The state representative from NY , who just happens to represent the area that Gemini Exchange is licensed, pushed the SEC to open cases against Apollo Exchange and XRP for acting like a security (XRP pairing).

Gemini purchased Apollo exchange and partnered with their old partner BitPay. The case was then dismissed. You will not find 1 shred of info on the web about Apollo Exchange. It’s like they never existed. Except for the 2 references made on bitcointalk.org. When Apollo opened, they made a Bitcointalk.org announcement, that is now deleted. Any post on Bitcointalk.org that references Apollo exchange has been deleted/scrubbed.

But what does exist is the SEC filling, which Gemini could not pay to delete.

So right there. Gemini was able to pay practically everyone. US Reps, SEC and any news outlet or internet search engine to delete the information about their own corrupt actions. I learned about Apollo Exchange from a Vosk video.

I say all that to kind of say, I might be the fool if I argue or go tit for tat, because I just do not trust most info sources. For either side. We almost have to tell ourselves Bias exist before truth. I did read the links you provided, I kind of roll my eyes at it. I’m sure it is true, to an extent, but the information is also actionable and highly profitable for other people to print. And we almost need to read between the lines as compared to our own memories.

1 Like