Is it worth buying a KD box now?

Hello all, I am thinking about purchasing ( or trying to) a KD box. Is it worth now or I am too late?
Thanks!!

It mines 1.2 coins a day. this is going to go down when the Kd6’s come out. if you are making 360 to 420 a month (recent pricing). they are stupendously over priced unless the coin hits high teens. In the past couple of months it dropped from mining 1.6 to 1.2 coins a day. Due to network hashing increases. If the miner is 3600 to 4200 that is a 10 month ROI. You decide. those are the facts as of today.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I understand that difficulty will increase with kd 6, but isn’t it the same for other algoritmo with CK6, HS6, etc?

And how many KDA do you think it will make after KD6? Anyway to estimate that?

Thanks a lot!

No one knows how much you will lose out on daily kda volume after kd6 comes out. I wouldn’t worry about that right now because we don’t know if KD6 will even come out yet.

1 Like

No? Haven’t they been presold already?

Yes, It’s been presold, but there is no guarantee that goldshell could keep their promise due to chip shortages.

2 Likes

but a 6500 KD box is a 20 month return. Most other coin miners are 7 to 10 month ROIs.

Thank you all for your replies. I would only try to buy it directly from goldshel. If I suceed great, if not, no way I am paying 2X its price.

Thanks!

1 Like

IMO unless you already have a KD Box you missed the boat and save your money for something else. When we get our KD6’s the KD BOX ROI will be terrible for those getting in now. Imagine they hit you with Port fees and Kadena doesn’t increase above $15 within the next year.

1 Like

Honestly, right now is not a good time to buy KD BOX. However, it’s a perfect time to buy BTC miners.

2 Likes

BTC? Why?
Thanks!

You can never go wrong with BTC. It is the most stable crypto compared to other coins out there.

3 Likes

I know, but isn’t too difficult to mine?
Thanks anyway

If you have a btc asic miner, then the miner will do all the work on your behalf after you set it up. The amount of btc you mine would depend on what type of miner you purchase.

BTC is not terrible to mine pulls in 20 bucks a day (s19 96) for 11k. BTC will not fluctuate like KDA, miners are more consistantly available.

2 Likes