Is Kaspa a pump and dump?

Hey guys, so I was reading though one of the reddit forums, and someone brought up a pretty scary point that I hadn’t really thought of. With this new KS3 miner that is coming out, Kaspa has been the buzz for the last week. I have watched a ton of videos to try and get more acquainted with the crypto, and admittedly I was thinking about snagging one of the miners before I saw a bunch of the site veterans throw up some red flags. Anyway, the concern that I read through the reddit forum is that 75% of all of Kaspa is already mined. I looked it up and that is true. Am I the only one that gets a pump and dump vibe from that information? Kaspa is still a baby crypto, I think that it has been out less than a year. Are there other successful mineable cryptos that have similarly allowed almost all their crypto mined within the first year?

1 Like

well you kinda said it yerself there is alot of miners-youtubers-in general throwing red flags to tell people the coin is atm gonna be facing higher difficulty/lessreward/lower price on the coin, if you follow various miners youtube-reddit and in general it seems there is a panic on the coin and they mine-sell fast they can

Add in the ks3 looming in the future throwing in a huge difficuly , those who have miners seems to mine and dump fast they can cause they know when those goes online the profitabilty is gonna be low, and well prices on kaspa is highly volatile , if prices go up sure, but market atm is rough

1 Like