Is kd6 worth it?

So o hsve thought of buying a kd6 but i font know if it breaks down or profits get in half. If any one knows pls tell me

1 Like

@riso
If you want a fast payback, NO
If you want a low electricity bill, NO
If you want a low set up cost, NO

If you have a long timeline and a lot of cash in backup to deal with the possibility that everything you invest becomes a total loss, then YES.

There is a real risk that all of it, all of everything that I’m hoping and working towards will go down in flames.
When the cost of hardware is low and the profits are high dreams are easy to come by.

When the price of your coin is crashing and your stash isn’t stashing and your machines aren’t hashing the nightmare becomes reality.

What does the future hold? Maybe something good, maybe something bad, I don’t know, your decision is in your hands.

2 Likes

Waste of money. All mining equipment is overpriced. Look at the math that should guide your decisions rather than greed. The manufacturers are loving the greed it keeps the prices high. Stop buying and the prices may make better sense.

If you want to invest in KDA , its better to buy coins not miner , for now … KDA is so cheap that will be stupid to buy miner of any kind for now… This is oppurtunity to double your money and in a year to buy 2 pcs of KD 6 …