Is my bobcat miner still relayed or not?

Our bobcat is online since 25 dec but it’s relayed so my friend opened the 44158 port, so that can’t be the problem, but on hotspotty it still says relayed, but when i run a status check it says not relayed, and on explorer helium.com it’s also says that it’s still relayed, so very confusing and after the port forwarding there’s no change in profits, so can someone tell me if it’s still relayed or not?
We use a mifi router that is used for a security cam only, so i used port checker to see if its closed or open, and just a few hours after the port forwarding it said that it was open, but the next day it said
that is was closed again, but my friend said that the ip adress changes all the time, so i check
the wrong ip adres he said, but is it true that the router changes it ip adres al the time, and that i have to hook up my laptop to the router to check what the current ip adres is? Now that would be a hassle because the miner and router are 20 miles from were i live.

Most routers and hubs use dhcp by default. They usually don’t change.
But ISP providers, if you did not buy or get a static IP from them, then yes it will change over time on their system.

Finaly the miner is no longer relayed! Well that took 5 days instead of 48 hours that alot of people claim.
Problem solved!