Is this seller legit from Alibaba? Thinking about buying asic from them

1 Like

Yes sir… It should be legit check the response

1 Like

thank you for your response. I was not sure with myself that’s why

1 Like

I wouldn’t try it anymore. This happened around 7:45Pm EST tonight

1 Like

thank you so much. Are there any official words from alibaba???

At this point, you might wanna see how things go the next couple days before getting a miner. You can do what you want, but I’m gonna sit and watch the shit show for a little bit. China is locking things down, mining pools (at least one) is cutting service to China, miners can only be bought by crypto (99% of sellers only take crypto) and China is stopping any transactions of crypto. Sooooooo I’m not sure if what the hell is gonna happen. ASIC builders need to start taking credit card or straight bank account ACH transfers at this point if they want to keep selling….if they can even get supplies to make them

1 Like

my supplier is demanding USDT or bank transfer :frowning:
ANY suggestion?

So does this effect miners that were already paid for? Such as the goldshell mini doge? Or anything else from like coinminingcentral… I know they are based from Europe but not sure how they bought the machines.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know. I have 3 Bobcats and 1 Mini-Doge I’m waiting on. Crossing my fingers that they are still shipping.

1 Like

Who’s the supplier?

1 Like

Bitmain Antminer… no news that I can see from them yet

1 Like

The one that i showed above. They said they would only accept USDT or bank to bank transfer due to Alibaba trade assurance

I’m not gonna be the one to tell you what to do. All I can say is be careful and watch for scammers. Vosk has done multiple YouTube videos on people getting shafted.

1 Like

Nothing directly from them or Goldshell yet. I’ll see what next week brings🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

I was talking them to order the upcoming L7 that’s why. And it is almost my whole life saving. The sellers seems to be legit, but paying with USDT is kinda seem sketchy. Plus i try to ask about 5 other sellers too, and they are also telling me to pay with USDT or bank transfer due to trade assurance.

I do not recommend going above your means. Crypto is a gamble. Scams are many. Only put in what you are willing to lose

1 Like

Listen to Mitch, Mag. Don’t gamble everything away. Crypto is volatile and scammers are everywhere.

1 Like

Thank you. Just got the text from them saying because of the ALibaba ban on the miners. they cannot sell me through anymore. They are suggesting that i could pay cash in RMB when i pickup at their company in shenzhen or ALIPAY. I confirm with my childhood friend from China. He said, the shop’s legit, he had bought about 90 GPUS from them and 4 bitmain s9. Thank you for suggestion and the worry. thank you so much guys

Crazy times - I would be very careful dealing with Alibaba for miners now.

Who maes the L7 and where can I get them please?