Issues with SenseCap profitability

Hey everyone, I have been using my HNT Sense-Cap miner for about 6 months now and noticed a drop in my profitability recently. My miner was originally about 8m high with stock dbi antenna doing easily .3+HNT daily.

it dropped quite a bit (.12-.2 HNT/day) without any changes for about 10 days, so I moved it to my friends apartment building where it sits about 50m high with the same stock dbi antenna. Originally after the move it was doing great, but now has dropped again to the (.12-.2 HNT) threshold without making any changes.

Any ideas whats going on? Also if you guys have any tips on how to increase trasmit scale that would be super helpful as well.

You should really go to the discord and ask that question over there. Then you will get 100 useless answers to at least think about.

The real issue is the HNT network. They keep sending out OTA firmware updates to manage the RSSI / SNR trying to make life bad for the gaming HNT devices out there.

One of my Bobcat went to RELAYED. There was no reason for it on relayed as nothing changed on my side. So after doing nothing to it on my side for 3 days it finally cleared the relayed tag on it. It never did fall below 1.0 transmit rate however so I was not too worried about it.

The RAK got a flatline OTA a couple weeks ago. Mine was affected by that. It has recovered mostly. If you dont mess with it during a issue like that, it will recover and try to pay back the down time. I had this huge spike of HNT when it came off of flatline.